Home

Player ratings

This is a discussion on Player ratings within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2013, 06:35 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Player ratings

Do they even matter really. I have played games (I use Jarrods sliders), where for example my DT is way better than the guard he is facing, and low and behold he gets owned. Same on Offense.

I like to think the O-lineman ratings matter, but really, it's all about the play you call and passing it quick, or just running the ball. I don't think they matter.

Is anyone else of the opinion that this is one of the worst Maddens ever in terms of gameplay. I actually like the CCM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-24-2013, 06:40 PM   #2
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45
Re: Player ratings

I'm pre-emptively locking this thread on the grounds that this topic and question - the effect of player ratings - has been discussed many times before. Please use the search function before starting new threads, as per the Terms of Service:

Quote:
We have a very thorough search function on our forums. If you are going to ask a question, search for the answer first. Once you have searched, you may post or create a new thread pertaining to your question. If you decide to create a thread, clearly state your question in your thread title. Threads simply titled "help!" (or anything similar, not informing other users of your problem) do not help at all. If you have a question, clearly stating it in your thread title will allow users who can answer your question to see it without entering the thread, and help users in the future who may be searching for a similar solution.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »