Home

What improvements to the Infinity Engine are you hoping to see in Madden 25?

This is a discussion on What improvements to the Infinity Engine are you hoping to see in Madden 25? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-02-2013, 02:48 PM   #9
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: What improvements to the Infinity Engine are you hoping to see in Madden 25?

It's all ready been stated repeatedly but I too want to see it expanded to all player movements and interactions, at all times. If so, it would seem like an opportune time to finally add real time presentation, instead of cut scenes, to showcase IE post snap. Also, circa FIFA, I want to see real time injuries.
Old 04-02-2013, 02:49 PM   #10
Banned

californ14's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: What improvements to the Infinity Engine are you hoping to see in Madden 25?

I do not have anything to add to the comments here as they have covered all that I would like to see improved with the infinity engine, but what I am curious about is, if there are any threads by those lucky ones who got to visit Orlando, telling of their impressions of what they experienced? Thank you for any direction....
Old 04-02-2013, 03:25 PM   #11
MVP

Hova57's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by californ14
I do not have anything to add to the comments here as they have covered all that I would like to see improved with the infinity engine, but what I am curious about is, if there are any threads by those lucky ones who got to visit Orlando, telling of their impressions of what they experienced? Thank you for any direction....
they can't really say anything ..keeping things on dl by EA kinda like the fact that we don't know anything
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2013, 03:36 PM   #12
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by californ14
Sub to Wyzatv on YouTube and his next video talking more about his time down there should be uploaded soon. Also tonight on GameChangers Radio, Shopmaster will have some of the guys who went there call in and talk about their experience at EA.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »