Home

One thing you would like to see in M25 non gameplay related

This is a discussion on One thing you would like to see in M25 non gameplay related within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-18-2013, 01:48 AM   #41
Pro

juggalotusx's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: One thing you would like to see in M25 non gameplay related

I thought of something new I would like to see Team Carnage. if you are getting your butt kicked by the bears then in the 3rd quarter the bears team is allowed to pick one of your players to be mauled by a real life bear in the game I want to see the torso being dragged off the field while the bear chews on the player. Thats what EA is really missing here. If your a Seahawk then they peck your eyes out and so on. I mean its just as realistic as madden is now days anyway why not have some real entertainment for your 60 bucks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2013, 05:22 AM   #42
Pro

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by juggalotusx
I thought of something new I would like to see Team Carnage. if you are getting your butt kicked by the bears then in the 3rd quarter the bears team is allowed to pick one of your players to be mauled by a real life bear in the game I want to see the torso being dragged off the field while the bear chews on the player. Thats what EA is really missing here. If your a Seahawk then they peck your eyes out and so on. I mean its just as realistic as madden is now days anyway why not have some real entertainment for your 60 bucks.
Just like in real life!
Old 04-18-2013, 02:25 PM   #43
MVP

OVR: 23

I know you said only 1, but, I've got a few that I think would be absolute "game-changers" if they could implement them correctly...

1. Footplanting - players should not be able to "weave" or run like they aren't attached to the ground... The fast players in this game run like they are weightless and they can change direction way too fast... See NBA 2k13 for a pretty good example, or All Pro Football 2k8

2. Better Interactions - that are based on each players individual RATINGS and not predetermined... With a TRUE "physics" system, we should NEVER see the same interaction or animation at any point in the game...
-- example -- All WR's players don't "beat the press" the same way (you know the instant beat press I'm talking about)... Not every Defensive Lineman "wins" his battle with the Offensive Lineman instantly, in fact, most of the time when the DLineman "wins" he simply caves the pocket or running lane and doesn't even make the tackle...

3. Defensive Pursuit Angles - fix these and you fix allot of the problems with Defense in this game

4. Make "Football Awareness" THE MOST IMPORTANT Attribute - I'm tired of seeing 99 speed rookie WR's with 10 awareness dominate Leagues... Those players should be almost usless... You should be scared to put them on the field for fear of them not "knowing" what their assignment / route is...

5. Offensive Line Logic - How many of you have seen your OLineman miss his block, then turn and run directly at you and bump into you, because he was trying to block his "assignment" who happened to be trailing you? I've seen it far too often and it needs to be fixed... Same thing goes for Fullbacks...

psn - CeeGee
Old 04-18-2013, 02:57 PM   #44
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

@cgalligan, LMAO, I had to comment because the thread asks for not only one but for a "non-game play related" one but every one you listed was for game play.

It's all good though.
Old 04-18-2013, 03:07 PM   #45
MVP

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal
@cgalligan, LMAO, I had to comment because the thread asks for not only one but for a "non-game play related" one but every one you listed was for game play.

It's all good though.
Damn I misread that part

I was wondering why everyone was saying "improved presentation"

sorry guys lol

psn - CeeGee
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2013, 04:26 PM   #46
My Momma's Son

bigeastbumrush's Arena

OVR: 37

Old 04-18-2013, 10:57 PM   #47
Pro

juggalotusx's Arena

OVR: 5

I actually wanted to watch the berman on sportscenter clip to watch the highlights, bummer.
Old 04-18-2013, 11:17 PM   #48
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22

Presentation

Replay frequency slider
Team and Player pre-game storylines
Replay Cameras (All-22, Blimp cam, Endzone cams, etc.)
In-game score ticker

Equipment

Ability to adjust color sections on gloves and cleats
Sock and Sleeve length slider
Ability to change length of striped socks
Mouthpieces and mouthguards
Fix this facemask.

Create-A-Player

Face creator separated by: Hair, Eyes, Nose, Mouth, Ears, and Face Shape
More defined body editor

Rosters
Practice Squad
Delete inactive FA's rather than lowest overalls

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »