Home

M13 scouting-important attributes per position?

This is a discussion on M13 scouting-important attributes per position? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-14-2013, 10:41 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
M13 scouting-important attributes per position?

Is there a list of important attributes per position anywhere? I would like one to help me scout. I also do know that PHS and INT are good for every position.

I know for QB is TP and Accuracy. Can anyone show me a list of the other positions?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-14-2013, 11:16 AM   #2
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45
Re: M13 scouting-important attributes per position?

Depends mostly on your playing style, honestly.

For example, at RB, do you prefer power backs like Brandon Jacobs? Scout TRK and STR. Shiftier backs? Go for ELU, SPM, and JKM. RBs who can contribute in the passing game? Scout CTH, RRT, and PBK.

A more differentiated example would be outside linebacker. If you play a 4-3 defense, you're probably going to want rangier guys who can play pass defense, so SPD, AGI, ACC, and ZCV will be important. For a 3-4 pass rusher outside linebacker, you'll want to scout PMV, FMV, and BSH foremost to find out how good a guy is at getting to the quarterback.

At any position on the field where you tend to let the CPU control the player in question, AWR is important. I generally try to avoid any player with an AWR rating of F, with rare exceptions, unless that player is a QB or RB. AWR is currently not a factor in the performance of user-controlled players, and as such you can get away with a low-AWR player more easily at these two positions.

Ultimately, you have to decide what skills are the most important for you.
Old 04-14-2013, 12:21 PM   #3
Rookie

Stupid schemes. haha. I guess what I'm wondering is if there is a list anywhere that lists which position attributes per scheme I should look for.
Old 04-14-2013, 12:26 PM   #4
Rookie

Never mind, found what I'm looking for.

http://www.gamesradar.com/madden-nfl...-guide/?page=4

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »