Home

Are you more excited for Madden 25 than you were for 13?

This is a discussion on Are you more excited for Madden 25 than you were for 13? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-24-2013, 12:23 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Are you more excited for Madden 25 than you were for 13?

Only excited for the next gen madden.
Favorite NBA Player Tracy McGrady
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2013, 01:35 AM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 2

I'm curious but not really excited. Especially not after M13
Old 04-24-2013, 02:39 AM   #27
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
Right now I have minimal excitement because Tiburon hasn't announced anything. That notwithstanding, I do have positive feelings about the next game as a result of my enjoyment of Madden NFL 13.
Ditto. I'm excited to play this years version. Just really seeing about price of next gen consoles and if there will be a Madden release when they launch.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS

Last edited by Skyboxer; 04-24-2013 at 05:58 PM.
Old 04-24-2013, 08:55 AM   #28
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucs34236
Only excited for the next gen madden.
What has the Madden devs shown to get you excited, its just gonna be another 6 year's of reasons why the game hasn't caught up with the PS2/Xbox 1 editions. With Madden 25 they already have their built in excuse of we were concentrating on the next consoles. Then with the next consoles we will hear there engine is still being fined tune for the new systems. You know what they are so good at stringing us along, we just keep buying in hopes of that "game" that will make this failure of a football gen worth the headache.
Old 04-24-2013, 09:06 AM   #29
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sausage
What has the Madden devs shown to get you excited, its just gonna be another 6 year's of reasons why the game hasn't caught up with the PS2/Xbox 1 editions. With Madden 25 they already have their built in excuse of we were concentrating on the next consoles. Then with the next consoles we will hear there engine is still being fined tune for the new systems. You know what they are so good at stringing us along, we just keep buying in hopes of that "game" that will make this failure of a football gen worth the headache.
Some of us are cautiously optimistic by this interview from the new leader, Cam Weber.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/featur...of-madden.aspx

It sounds like you'll be better prepared for the next-generation of systems and we won't see the early Madden games drop traditional features when they come out.

I think what happened in the last generation – and I think it happened in a lot of places across our industry. It absolutely did here – a lot of people were trying to re-write everything all though that transition, and so the games lost some depth and they kind of started from scratch and had to build the depth again. I think with this generation, what we want to do is really clean house, get our technology in order, and make sure we really have this great platform and these different elements so we can take that with us so we don't lose any depth along the way when we transition to future hardware.

Now, it's just the waiting game. All eyes are upon them, they know it.
Old 04-24-2013, 02:11 PM   #30
Pro

Trick13's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Some of us are cautiously optimistic by this interview from the new leader, Cam Weber.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/featur...of-madden.aspx

It sounds like you'll be better prepared for the next-generation of systems and we won't see the early Madden games drop traditional features when they come out.

I think what happened in the last generation – and I think it happened in a lot of places across our industry. It absolutely did here – a lot of people were trying to re-write everything all though that transition, and so the games lost some depth and they kind of started from scratch and had to build the depth again. I think with this generation, what we want to do is really clean house, get our technology in order, and make sure we really have this great platform and these different elements so we can take that with us so we don't lose any depth along the way when we transition to future hardware.

Now, it's just the waiting game. All eyes are upon them, they know it.
So if the next gen Madden is horrible and on par with the stripped down first, second through 7th games of this generation - we can all be here taking EA to task? I know better, but...

If EA drops the ball on the upcoming platforms, and I won't know until enough of the people here have bought and reviewed the first offering, I will be done with their games altogether.
Old 04-24-2013, 02:26 PM   #31
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trick13
So if the next gen Madden is horrible and on par with the stripped down first, second through 7th games of this generation - we can all be here taking EA to task? I know better, but...

If EA drops the ball on the upcoming platforms, and I won't know until enough of the people here have bought and reviewed the first offering, I will be done with their games altogether.
I'm right there with you. This is Tiburon's chance to show us all they have what it takes. I'm cautiously optimistic only because there are no excuses now. They say they want to build the most realistic football game and they now have no excuses as to why they can't. I also have to be fair and realistic, I can't place everything on Madden 25 if it launches on next gen. I will at least give them another edition of next gen football. If it is still awful/mediocre I am done and Tiburon will forever be bashed.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2013, 02:36 PM   #32
Pro

Trick13's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
... I will at least give them another edition of next gen football. If it is still awful/mediocre I am done and Tiburon will forever be bashed.
I agree, but I will be in the group "using" OS as my QA test employees. I am not buying NG console or games until I can come to these forums and see that certain people here are - at the very least - highly encouraged by the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »