Home

Madden NFL 25 Trailer - Run Free

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 Trailer - Run Free within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-24-2013, 08:50 PM   #41
Banned

tfer717's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 25 Trailer - Run Free

Quote:
Originally Posted by splff3000
Lmao, I literally laughed out loud while watching that trailer. It didn't dawn on me that I was laughing until it was over and then I was sad. **sigh** That run by the Eagles RB was just ....... just ........just funny lol. The real funny part is that a bunch of people saw this trailer before it was released and was like "yeah, that'll get them ready for madden 25!!!" lol. They are right about that tho. Cause I AM ready ........ ready for another year of disappointment. Having said all of that, I already have Madden preordered lol. I can complain, but I gotta stop kidding myself. As soon as preseason games start again, I'm gonna start getting that itch. ** sigh** I am so weak. SMH
They have us by the balls. Its a shame. NFL Elite..i mean madden would be out of business if 2k was still in it. Should be a 2k cover reveal.... SMH
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2013, 08:50 PM   #42
MVP

scottyp180's Arena

OVR: 5
Weak trailer but it's unfair to judge anything from it, hard to see changes from a clip of players running forward. Considering this is likely the last year where the focus is current gen systems I'm not expecting madden, or any sports game this year, to make any drastic changes unless it is going to be building a foundation for the future. Madden 25 is Going to be madden 13 without the ugly awkwar animations and a dumb gimmick about running to sell the game. Plus I believe madden 07 had a gimmick called run to glory, how many times can running be fixed and still suck?
Old 04-24-2013, 08:52 PM   #43
Banned

tfer717's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyp180
Weak trailer but it's unfair to judge anything from it, hard to see changes from a clip of players running forward. Considering this is likely the last year where the focus is current gen systems I'm not expecting madden, or any sports game this year, to make any drastic changes unless it is going to be building a foundation for the future. Madden 25 is Going to be madden 13 without the ugly awkwar animations and a dumb gimmick about running to sell the game. Plus I believe madden 07 had a gimmick called run to glory, how many times can running be fixed and still suck?
unfair to judge from it? EA released it. They should be ashamed that they even release crap like that to showcase their upcoming game. It's a child's game
Old 04-24-2013, 08:54 PM   #44
All Star

splff3000's Arena

OVR: 32

I just thought about something. All of these clips could be from Madden 13. It would explain A LOT!!!! It wouldn't be the first time that EA used clips of last years game to promote a cover reveal or something like that in the new year's game. At least I'm hoping that's the case here.
Old 04-24-2013, 08:54 PM   #45
MVP

jbd345's Arena

OVR: 4

Was it just me or did the gameplay seem choppy? Not smooth at all.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2013, 08:57 PM   #46
Rookie

BV11's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by splff3000
I just thought about something. All of these clips could be from Madden 13. It would explain A LOT!!!! It wouldn't be the first time that EA used clips of last years game to promote a cover reveal or something like that in the new year's game. At least I'm hoping that's the case here.
It was 25.
Old 04-24-2013, 08:59 PM   #47
Banned

californ14's Arena

OVR: 6

BARRY SANDERS !!!!!
Old 04-24-2013, 09:00 PM   #48
MVP

CT Pitbull's Arena

OVR: 9

BARRY! BARRY! BARRY!!!! happy for him

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »