Home

Faces from M13 that need scans or updating in Madden 25

This is a discussion on Faces from M13 that need scans or updating in Madden 25 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-02-2013, 12:38 AM   #1
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Faces from M13 that need scans or updating in Madden 25

Hey guys I know a lot of people have seen the article about the screenshot of Russell Wilson looking like Kwame from Captain Planet so that gave me the idea of making a thread with all the players from each team that need a face scan update due to having generic faces currently, or hairstyle & facial hair changes. List the players name that you want and ill add them to this post and in a week or so ill tweet the link for this thread to the devs. I know I'm not the only guy who hates seeing my favorite players look like cartoons gone wrong or having no resemblance whatsoever to their real life counterpart so lets get this done and get it over to the devs and fix it once and for all. Obviously we can't have every real face in the game but let's try and at least get players with an 85+OVR so list those players please.

AFC EAST
NE-Rob Gronkowski,

BUF-CJ Spiller, Stevie Johnson,

MIA-Ryan Tannehill, Cameron Wake, Randy Starks, Dannell Ellerbe, & Mike Wallace.

NYJ-

AFC NORTH

PIT-

BAL-

CIN-AJ Green

CLE-Brandon Weeden, Trent Richardson

AFC SOUTH

HOU-Arian Foster, JJ Watt

IND-

JAX-

TEN-

AFC WEST

KC- Jamaal Charles, Brandon Flowers, Dwayne Bowe, Eric Berry, Tamba Hali, Justin Houston, Ryan Succop

DEN-

SD-Ryan Mathews

OAK-

NFC EAST

DAL-

PHI-Lesean McCoy

WAS-Alfred Morris,

NYG-JPP, Justin Tuck, Linval Joseph, Hakeem Nicks

NFC NORTH

GB-Jermichael Finley, Randall Cobb, BJ Raji, Tramon Williams, Casey Hayward, Josh Sitton, Morgan Burnett

MIN-

CHI-Alshon Jeffery

DET-Ndamukong Suh,

NFC SOUTH

ATL-Julio Jones,

NO-

TB-Doug Martin, Mark Barron, Mike Williams, Lavonte David, Gerald McCoy, Adrian Clayborn, Daquan Bowers

CAR-

NFC WEST

SF-Colin Kaepernick, Justin Smith, Aldon Smith, Navarro Bowman

SEA-Russell Wilson, Marshawn Lynch, Richard Sherman, Earl Thomas, Sidney Rice, Percy Harvin, Golden Tate

STL-

AZ-

Last edited by jpdavis82; 05-10-2013 at 04:44 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-02-2013, 12:43 AM   #2
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Faces from M13 that need scans or updating in Madden 25

Jamaal Charles, Brandon Flowers, Dwayne Bowe, Eric Berry, Tamba Hali, Justin Houston.
Old 05-02-2013, 01:12 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 0

Wouldnt it be easier to name the players that DONT need their faces updated? Seriously, they should just copy every player's photo off of nfl.com or the team website and scan the photo onto the player model to get the closest match possible.

Also, they should add back in ALL the editing that used to be in like facial hair, tattoos, etc. so we can edit the players that need to be edited on our own.
Old 05-02-2013, 06:05 AM   #4
MVP

AussieChiefsFan's Arena

OVR: 31

Man KC doesn't get any love from EA. Half the roster looks generic. I dunno if this is worth adding to the OP, but ever since he was drafted Kicker Ryan Succop has had a bald head and a generic face. Needless to say, that's not what he looks like

Spoiler
Old 05-02-2013, 02:21 PM   #5
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54

Not to undermine the purpose of this thread. But shouldn't all of these guys get face scans? Or at the very least EA could use their own game face tech, and use the frontal pictures that EVERY NFL PLAYER takes at training camp and use them?

Is it a lot of time consuming work? Yes it is, but that isn't that what interns are for? After you have built the database it would be easier year after year as you would only need to do the new rookies.

But again I apologize JP I don't want to derail your thread.

Twitch

Finally Access to Coaches Tape! Coaches Film Analysis

2 Minute Warning PS4 Madden 18 Franchise
Washington Redskins (0-0) Last Game: N/A
Year 1:
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-02-2013, 02:35 PM   #6
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by N51_rob
Not to undermine the purpose of this thread. But shouldn't all of these guys get face scans? Or at the very least EA could use their own game face tech, and use the frontal pictures that EVERY NFL PLAYER takes at training camp and use them?

Is it a lot of time consuming work? Yes it is, but that isn't that what interns are for? After you have built the database it would be easier year after year as you would only need to do the new rookies.

I'm sure they will have tons more faces scanned in next gen, but for now I would just like to compile a list of 5-10 key players from each team in hopes that we can get some of them in before M25 launches.
Old 05-02-2013, 02:38 PM   #7
Pro

adub88's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by N51_rob

I have to agree. Every team website has player portraits. It's on the dev art team to actually use them. I'd like to see more attention given to player builds as well. Some guys are just too jacked up, and their proportions are off. I really do hope they add player editing back this year.
Old 05-02-2013, 06:26 PM   #8
Banned

MaddenSaints's Arena

OVR: 13

Brees and Rodgers.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »