Home

Madden NFL 25 Blog - How to Run Free

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 Blog - How to Run Free within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-08-2013, 06:09 AM   #17
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75
Re: Madden NFL 25 Blog - How to Run Free

Quote:
Originally Posted by balljonesjr
Will the precision modifier be in ncaa? Can someone answer this plz
It wasn't in the March build for NCAA according to the community day guys but that doesn't necessarily mean it won't get in. I'm guessing no but not sure.

I like the full control of the moves. Too bad we don't have the same thing for the defensive line which pretty much has nothing. I just hope true player momentum for both offense and defense isn't sacrificed for the animations. I want players to finally have weight and momentum in this game and I want to see a clear difference between player types and styles.
Old 05-11-2013, 02:14 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev5890
How come they don't have the Nike NFL team gloves? The gloves basically look the same from Madden 12. Add the new gloves made by Nike
Old 05-12-2013, 04:47 PM   #19
Pro

Trick13's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 25 Blog - How to Run Free

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianU
"Players with a strength rating over 90 can pull off a particularly devastating stiff-arm variant, complete with a hard shove capable of laying out defenders. Think Marshawn Lynch’s vicious Beast Mode run in the 2011 playoff game against the Saints and you’ll get the general idea."

If it's possible to recreate that Marshawn Lynch run every couple of games I swear i'm never touching Madden again...
That depends, if the jack wagon u r playing online is running a qtr defense as his "base", then you should be able to go beast mode all day long...
Old 05-12-2013, 08:28 PM   #20
MVP

AUTiger1's Arena

OVR: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by D.S.T.X.B.
The animations for the new cuts and jukes look good, BUT once those are done they go right back into that horrid hunchback running animation. So ugly..
I have never liked that running style that has been a staple of Madden and the NCAA Football series on the PS3.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »