Home

EA Pushes Back Connected Franchise Playbook to May 20th

This is a discussion on EA Pushes Back Connected Franchise Playbook to May 20th within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-06-2013, 02:19 PM   #49
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: EA Pushing Back First Connected Franchise Mode Playbook to May 20?

Also, arent we 3-4 mos away from release? How does having to wait 2 weeks for more information affect whether you are going to buy a game in August.
Old 05-06-2013, 02:20 PM   #50
Executive Editor

RaychelSnr's Arena

OVR: 57
Confirmed through EA, all Connected Franchise Info will be released on May 20th. Updated the original story.
Old 05-06-2013, 02:24 PM   #51
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: EA Pushing Back First Connected Franchise Mode Playbook to May 20?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EASPORTS_AJ
Dude... I understand you are disappointed, but this is not some marketing ploy. Instead of releasing half the picture, we are releasing the whole thing at once. I don't know what else to tell you. It's not malicious.

Obviously I can't say anything right now, but your questions about CFM will be answered on 5/20.
ok well maybe so sir, but im just voicing how it looks coming from this company. i mean , this sounds like an issue a group run by teenagers would have , saying we gonna release some info this day , then wait till last minute to just put it all together for one day two more weeks down the road.i mean i never understood why they had to break it up into two parts to being with . i mean , you just gotta understand, coming from a company who has deserved the worst company in US two years in a row, who decides to keep people hyped about something to only say 9 hours before release, we not doing it today sorry.... i mean, why would anyone think its just a simple " we just want to release all the full info on it at once" ? again this type of reaction only comes due to past track record. So if they want better reactions , maybe they should work harder to do better and create a better image for themselves. for one by sticking to their word.thats a good start. i do understand wanted to let it all out at once , shoulda been posted that way from the start though.i hope its worth the wait .guess we will have to wait until the 20th to see . just hope not to be let down again by what is shown. as for what u asked for about GTA 5 .... here is some really good info on it http://kotaku.com/ive-seen-grand-the...diff-487200782 . as well as it has a 3:53 minute video at bottom of article which is the latest video released on it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-06-2013, 02:28 PM   #52
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: EA Pushes Back Connected Franchise Playbook to May 20th

LOL. Wow some of you people are entitled. The GTA example is a horrible example. Rockstar rarely announces dates when they are going to drop information...they just release it when they want to. Probably to avoid situations like this thread where people are complaining that they have to wait a few weeks for info.
Old 05-06-2013, 02:35 PM   #53
Rookie

Kingd803's Arena

OVR: 4

Yea I mean to be honest if this is your biggest concern today then I guess you're doin alright.

Was I looking forward to the info? Of course. But it's not a big deal. Tbh. And for anyone that says otherwise might wanna put things in perspective.
Old 05-06-2013, 02:37 PM   #54
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

In general terms a push back on a reveal is no big deal but in terms of this game, this gen and this studio, it's yet another disappointment in a long line of them. If I found CCM in M13 to be solid, then yeah, no biggie waiting to see how much better it got for M25 but people like myself were interested in this news to get the bad taste out our mouth from CCM last year. CCM and next-gen Madden in general, are not something I think most people can't wait to upgrade because the previous edition was so great, they just can't wait to see what the new edition hopefully fixed or completed. smh

That said, I'm not going to rant and rave about it too much because at this point disappointment around EA football games is the norm this gen but I understand anyone that chooses to.
Old 05-06-2013, 02:38 PM   #55
Pro

OVR: 6

All of this............over 2 weeks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-06-2013, 02:40 PM   #56
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by WFColonel56
All of this............over [9 years]
Fixed that for you.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »