Home

Madden 25 Gameplay Impressions Game Changers Radio 5/7(More in depth than TSP Radio)

This is a discussion on Madden 25 Gameplay Impressions Game Changers Radio 5/7(More in depth than TSP Radio) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-09-2013, 04:59 PM   #57
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden 25 Gameplay Impressions Game Changers Radio 5/7(More in depth than TSP Rad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal
@Rolltide, exactly what LT just said, lol. I don't understand how anyone praises or acknowledges how "throw the receiver open" lets the QB place the ball anywhere, while ignoring how the receiver instantaneously changes their route too. Yes, any reasonable football gamer would agree that a QB should be able to throw the ball anywhere on the field, regardless of the receivers route or where they are headed but the receiver shouldn't be "psychic"/tethered to that placement. It's things like this that make myself and others wonder WTF goes on down at Tiburon. This could just be a condition of bad coding tethering receivers to the ball/pass, that can't be "fixed" this console gen, if so, I wish they would just say that.

One of my peeves is hearing people that go down to Tiburon talking about how NOW they understand why Madden has been what it has but they can't tell us. Not peeved with those gamers that get to see "behind the curtain" but with EA Tiburon for not just coming out to tell everyone. I honestly don't think that info would change much, most people would likely feel the same way about the game as they do now, some, like me, would actually STFU and either play the game for what it is or move on. Then again maybe that's exactly what EA Tiburon doesn't want and would rather have Madden continued to be "honored by critics". smh
Who knows, anyway back on topic, what did you guys like/dislike about what Shopmaster and MS06 had to say about their hands on impressions with M25?
Old 05-13-2013, 03:35 PM   #58
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden 25 Gameplay Impressions Game Changers Radio 5/7(More in depth than TSP Rad

Here's a nice video showing a real life example of what contextual awareness may look like for a LB in Madden 25. Watch at :05 when Clay Matthews briefly puts his hand on Cullen Jenkins back as he moves around him to get the sack.

Taken from OP "MadScientist06 said LBs no longer get stuck at the line, "stuck in the wash" and will "swim" around the lineman, get out of the way and move across the line, put their hands on players, as they make their way to make the tackle or sack."

"Players sense things and move around them with contextual awareness on both sides of the ball."

Last edited by jpdavis82; 05-13-2013 at 03:38 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »