Home

Official Wishlist Thread...

This is a discussion on Official Wishlist Thread... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-06-2004, 08:13 AM   #129
*S r*s*d*nt s*ck *xp*rt

ps2baseball's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Official Wishlist Thread...

They should have the Bengals new uni's in the game. They will have 5 options (in real life)

White on white
White on black
Black on white
Black on black
Orange on black

I hope Madden has them all. They did with Atl and Det last year.

ALSO NOTE TO JOHN

Cin is wearing BLACK cleats this year. Please get it right.
Old 05-08-2004, 12:29 AM   #130
Rookie

OVR: 1

Hey guys I need a huge favor! I'm taking on corporate giant EA Sports because I want the online franchise feature in Madden 2k6. Please take the time and go to this site and say I am a PC user and I want the online franchise feature readded. That simple. Please, I need one million people to reply before they will even consider this proposal. How do I know? Just let me say I know someone on the inside. Please guys lets band together and demand online franchise! http://boards.ea.com/[email protected]@.1de9b6b0
Old 05-19-2004, 02:37 AM   #131
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:

ps2baseball said:
They should have the Bengals new uni's in the game. They will have 5 options (in real life)

White on white
White on black
Black on white
Black on black
Orange on black

I hope Madden has them all. They did with Atl and Det last year.

ALSO NOTE TO JOHN

Cin is wearing BLACK cleats this year. Please get it right.

i dont see why not?....in the thread that was in the "amazing new madden info"..which was an excellent post by the way...the overview stated i beleive ...that every team will have multiple uni options...and more uni combos than ever before
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2004, 09:20 AM   #132
Rookie

OVR: 5

Dude, I don't think there are 1,000,000 people who even OWN Madden for the PC (even though I do), let alone 1,000,000 who play Madden online for the PC, let alone 1,000,000 who read Madden message boards.

Give up. Online franchises will probably make it into 2006, if not 2005.
Old 06-01-2004, 06:18 PM   #133
Banned

Re: Official Whishlist Thread...

Wishlist save yourself the time and hassle and just pick up the best playing, looking overall football game on the planet ESPN 2k4 Well the soon even better ESPN FOOTBALL 2k5 BABY!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-03-2004, 12:15 AM   #134
Rookie

Re: Official Whishlist Thread...

Quote:

6. In owner mode it should take several losing seasons for a team with a lot of prestige like Green Bay to lose fan support. Right now fans start skipping the game the minute the team loses two in a row.

I agree with this one. It's really annoying, especially when you consider that a lot of your "ticket sale" should be from season tickets... more so when you've had a long run of success.

I think there are all sorts of issues with the owner mode business model:

1: The cap and the way teams approach it. I find myself battling the cap every year. Maybe I've got too many big guns. But I'm the only team that does as much as possible to build my team. I'm butting up against the cap, and the next nearest team has a salary base that's like $10 million below mine.

2: Revenue - Team revenue is clearly geared towards the way other teams do business, with their approach that keeps them from getting remotely close to the cap. I had a great year last year, but despite great attendance, etc. I made a slim profit. I know the other teams were probably raking it in. When my team takes a turn for the worse, I'm going to be in the hole huge.

3: For those of us obsessed enough about it, it would nice to see some analysis of how certain prices are perceived and how they affect sales and revenue. It would be nice to be easier to find the "sweet spot" for individual items. The arrows in the pricing mode really aren't sufficient for that.

Just a few of my concerns. I'm not asking for the same depth as a text-based game, but a bit more detail would be nice. And fix the cap management (point 1).

-SB
Old 06-13-2004, 10:52 AM   #135
Rookie

The one thing I think is missing is a better tracking off Career Stats. They have active career leaders in the stats page. But I would like to see how my players are doing against all time LEaders.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2004, 12:53 PM   #136
MVP

OVR: 17

I may buy madden IF: They updated graphics more than just a bit. There are hardly any faces of players that look like themselves. Sure you might tell me that marshall faulk looks like himself but how can you tell with that HUGE mouthguard. No other players are done well in this department.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »