Home

Official Wishlist Thread...

This is a discussion on Official Wishlist Thread... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-06-2004, 10:58 AM   #49
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: Official Wishlist Thread...

Please, please stop the cheating.

I'm tired of watching my blocking backs move out of a rushers way. EA, in case you don't know, that really detracts from the fun of "simulation" football and the suspension of disbelief. Plus it's downright terrible.
Old 01-06-2004, 02:29 PM   #50
Be Massive

sportsdude's Arena

OVR: 21

Oh yeah I forgot about the fullbacks. I can't stand it when a huge hole opens up, and all the fullback has to do is block the linebacker, but he doesn't! The fullback (even the best rated ones) go right past the linebacker and throw a phat block on one of the safeties. Huh? BLOCK THE FRIGGIN LINEBACKER, I CAN GET PAST THE SAFETIES!!! ****in A. I mean honestly, the FB has one job to do in most formations and that is TAKE CARE OF THE GODDAMM LINEBACKER. Please EA, fix this. Now.
Old 01-09-2004, 09:33 AM   #51
MVP

OVR: 12

Yeah, the cheating is just ridiculous. Another annoying example is when your receivers deliberately run towards a defender instead of out into the open field where no coverage is and a pass could easily be completed. Also, they'll adjust the pattern so that, for instance, the HB will run his sideline pattern towards a defender in zone instead of where it's supposed to go out into the flats.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-09-2004, 11:22 AM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 5

To sum up what EA needs to do.EA needs to focus and put more emphasis on what happens on the field.For example,bigger player models,better looking player models,AI,animations,tackles,presentation and more overall realism to what happens on the field,instead of focusing on features
Old 01-12-2004, 02:29 AM   #53
Itsy Bitsy Spider

kodiak's Arena

OVR: 18

Eliminate the major bugs is a first. I do not know if it was a bug on PS2 or not but not being able to have over a certain # of created players needs to be fixed. That is the only way us boxers can keep the rosters current since EA will not sign a deal with Microsoft.

Also, do not know if this needs to be in NCAA or Madden but have more players from imported draft clases. Many great players have been selected in lower rounds and it also keeps the skill posistions from running out around round 4. Every year there are qb's,rb's, etc that go undrafted and to FA, this needs to be in there as well.

Put create a coach back in.

Since we have the ability to hire/fire coaches, make it actually mean something when we hire one other than just attribute points.

I am sure there are some gameplay issues that need to be addressed as well but I have been playing NCAA more this year and have not actually played anough Madden to pick any particular game play things.
Old 01-16-2004, 08:32 PM   #54
Rookie

OVR: 5

my wish is very simple field deterioration. if i dont cross the fifty, that side of the field should stll be grassy green. also all fields dont get ugly the same. and please get rid regenerating fields. ive been playin espn and i love seeing divets and dying grass as the year goes, and the field should be terrible in rain and heavy snow, and i can still see my breathe when it is 50 degrees, not just when it is below freezing, and everything everybody else said. its just field conditions are almost perfect on espn and fever. ea catch up
Old 01-17-2004, 10:46 PM   #55
MVP

OVR: 25

dont know if this has been mentioned but i would like to see a happiness rating for players so that if lets say you never throw to your #2 reciever and he becomes a free agent he wont resign because he wants the damn ball. This would also prevent team stacking so that you dont end up with 3 OLmen in the 80's and just never play them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-18-2004, 10:14 PM   #56
MVP

OVR: 22

EA has used the same damn graphic engine since the first Madden that appeared on the ps2 4 friggen years ago...i dont know about you guys but im really pissed off how lazy EAsports is being with its graphics and presentation in Madden..sure they got the gameplay down pretty good but that dont mean they need to neglect the other important thing and thats graphics,atmosphere and presentation.

Seriously..who is fine with EAsports using the same graphic engine 4 years in a row?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »