Home

Purchase Madden NFL 25 Anniversary Edition From Amazon, Get NFL Sunday Ticket Free

This is a discussion on Purchase Madden NFL 25 Anniversary Edition From Amazon, Get NFL Sunday Ticket Free within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-17-2013, 11:03 AM   #33
Rock Band FTW!

murph17's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Purchase Madden NFL 25 Anniversary Edition From Amazon, Get NFL Sunday Ticket Fre

hmmm...so the value of this comes down to how easy it is going to be to convince DirecTV that you "can't" get service. it's not that i can't get DTV, i just don't want it (actually used to have it)...but i do want iPhone/tablet access
Old 05-17-2013, 11:05 AM   #34
Rock Band FTW!

murph17's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Purchase Madden NFL 25 Anniversary Edition From Amazon, Get NFL Sunday Ticket Fre

Quote:
Originally Posted by mestevo
It does call the 17 MUT packs a subscription, I wonder if that will be offered separately too.
i dont know but it (hopefully) will just be a code that can be sold to some MUT fan further reducing the price of this deal.
Old 05-17-2013, 11:09 AM   #35
Pro

huntt26's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by murph17
hmmm...so the value of this comes down to how easy it is going to be to convince DirecTV that you "can't" get service. it's not that i can't get DTV, i just don't want it (actually used to have it)...but i do want iPhone/tablet access
I'm in the same boat. Wish this all was a little more clear.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-17-2013, 11:28 AM   #36
EA Game Changer

ZFarls's Arena

OVR: 19

I'll speculate:
The only feasible way to do this is to put a code in every box like an online pass in my opinion. When you sign up and login, they'll likely ask if you can get directv, you reply negative. (I think my buddy said that was how it worked with PS3, not sure since he paid full price rather than getting the free app shown here) https://blog.us.playstation.com/2012...-in-september/

If they want to send someone out to my apartment building, go nuts. I think it will be gravy though. Still waiting for more details but its looking how it seems
EA Sports Game Changer
Author of Madden NFL 12 Official Players Guide + NCAA Football 12 Prima Guide
Old 05-17-2013, 11:35 AM   #37
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33

The code management part might be the main reason it's an Amazon exclusive and they email it to you like other promotions.
Old 05-17-2013, 11:50 AM   #38
EA Game Changer

ZFarls's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by mestevo
The code management part might be the main reason it's an Amazon exclusive and they email it to you like other promotions.
Took me 5 years after college to use my "communications degree" but I can now do a Shefter: I have confirmed from an inside source there will indeed be a unique code in each box.
EA Sports Game Changer
Author of Madden NFL 12 Official Players Guide + NCAA Football 12 Prima Guide
Old 05-17-2013, 11:53 AM   #39
Rookie

skives's Arena

OVR: 0
How do we know what code we will get. I don't have Directv but I can get it but don't want to get it. I just want to watch NFL Sunday Ticket on my tablet.
Old 05-17-2013, 12:14 PM   #40
MVP

Danimal's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
The free Sunday Ticket on tablets makes this an automatic buy for me.
As a ST subscriber I get this already as part of the package. So I think the marketing here is nothing more than fluff for people who are already on board.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »