Home

Madden NFL 25 Connected Franchise & Owner Mode Articles From Around the Web

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 Connected Franchise & Owner Mode Articles From Around the Web within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-21-2013, 02:59 AM   #113
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: Madden NFL 25 Connected Franchise & Owner Mode Articles From Around the Web

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trackball
Is there a fantasy draft option for OFFLINE coach/owner modes this year?

I kept getting disconnected during my one-man private online league in M13...but wow, I loved the in-game Twitter reaction to the news that every single player was going to be re-drafted. It made me wonder how a real-life breaking-news article would read, should this happen in real life (after all, what better way to ensure parity?)

Makes me wonder what would happen if this was demanded by NHL owners, given the labor disputes under Bettman's watch...but that's for another forum, obviously.

Oh, and how long can Owner Mode go on for? Last time I had a Madden that had Owner Mode (M2004), it made you retire after 30 seasons. Is it unrealistic to play indefinitely? Of course. But it's sure a nice thing to have.
https://twitter.com/Josh_Looman/stat...32682971123712

TravisR
any news on bringing fantasy draft back to connected careers offline mode?

Josh Looman
it’s back.
Old 05-21-2013, 05:41 AM   #114
Pro

brza37's Arena

OVR: 18

In a couple blogs they mentioned that there are new comissioner controls/tools. Could one of the EAGCs please post a full list of the commish controls?

Commissioner of Sim Madden League Europe. Established league for sim players in Europe. Join here:
SML - Europe PS4 Madden Online Franchise
Old 05-21-2013, 05:46 AM   #115
MVP

d11king's Arena

OVR: 13

Wait couple questions...

I'm already set on moving the Rams back to Los Angeles, if I were to do that, when creating the stadium, is the location predetermined (for background purposes) or would there be an option to have downtown buildings in the background of the stadium or a typical generic backdrop (Ralph Wilson Stadium). And also, I skimmed it somewhere in here, but as far as jerseys, would I be able to keep the Rams current uniforms when relocating or do I have to make a new one (which I wouldn't mind if the jersey creations weren't so blegh)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2013, 08:48 AM   #116
Rookie

Sheen_O_Mack's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by d11king
Wait couple questions...

I'm already set on moving the Rams back to Los Angeles, if I were to do that, when creating the stadium, is the location predetermined (for background purposes) or would there be an option to have downtown buildings in the background of the stadium or a typical generic backdrop (Ralph Wilson Stadium). And also, I skimmed it somewhere in here, but as far as jerseys, would I be able to keep the Rams current uniforms when relocating or do I have to make a new one (which I wouldn't mind if the jersey creations weren't so blegh)
You can keep the original jerseys
Old 05-21-2013, 10:02 AM   #117
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quick question and I didn't see if it was posted so sorry if it was already answered.

But are position changes in? Say I switch from a 3-4 to a 4-3 I would like to turn those OLB into DE's but having to do it in the depth chart is annoying, so this would be great news if it is in.

Thanks for taking the time to answer all these questions.
Old 05-21-2013, 10:12 AM   #118
Tradition Sports Online

RynoAid's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefsfan881129
Couple questions for Cory.

#1 is the pro bowl back in & playable? If so is it still the Standard AFC & NFC Helmets or have they finally added the individual team helmets?

I don't believe it is playable... not 100% sure, but i don't remember the option to do so.

#2 I know you said no coordinators are in but is there real life coaches in the free agent coaches pool that can be hired as HC?

Yes, real life coaches are in the pool and coaches will also retire and can come out of retirement.

#3 do the coaches that retire come out of retirement to coach again? What about players when they retire do they come back to play or even come back to be a HC?

Players will not come back as coaches this year, but it has been mentioned as something we would like to see

# 4 has preseason subs been fixed last year kickers would replace punters & 2nd team players were never subbed for 3rd team guys. Plus starting defensive players never seemed to get subbed from game for good.

I believe kickers and punter will be able to perform both jobs this year despite their position designation

#5 how is the weather in can we choose the weather & temp like a few yrs ok as I would love to see sub 0 temps or a foggy blizzard sub 0 game which we ain't seen in madden in yrs?

I would love to see dynamic weather where it changes troughout the game like the dynamic skies we got last yr which is hopefully back!

Don't have an answer here.

#6 can legends be used in owner mode part of CFM? If so can I sign say berry sanders to lions &there was a mention u can talk Jimmy Johnson out of retirement is this true if so what about.other great coaches like Jon Gruden or Bill Cowher to name couple? What about legendary owners as I see Eddie Dolbarto Jr is in so what will be roles for Legendary Owners like him who currently don't own a team?

There are legendary coaches available out of the box. I'm not sure about signing legend players if you choose to be an owner or coach.

Thanks for taking the time to awnser these!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
answers in green above.

TAKING APPLICATIONS NOW FOR CCM LEAGUES
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/rynoaid
Old 05-21-2013, 10:13 AM   #119
Tradition Sports Online

RynoAid's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by brza37
In a couple blogs they mentioned that there are new comissioner controls/tools. Could one of the EAGCs please post a full list of the commish controls?
I believe you can

- Clear Salary Cap Penalties
- View transaction log
- Reset Games (i need to confirm, my notes where sketchy here)

Old 05-21-2013, 10:15 AM   #120
Tradition Sports Online

RynoAid's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 87Birdman
Quick question and I didn't see if it was posted so sorry if it was already answered.

But are position changes in? Say I switch from a 3-4 to a 4-3 I would like to turn those OLB into DE's but having to do it in the depth chart is annoying, so this would be great news if it is in.

Thanks for taking the time to answer all these questions.
I recall Josh saying there would be a point in the offseason where you can change positions, will have to confirm though

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »