Home

Madden NFL 25 Connected Franchise & Owner Mode Articles From Around the Web

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 Connected Franchise & Owner Mode Articles From Around the Web within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2013, 12:48 AM   #169
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Madden NFL 25 Connected Franchise & Owner Mode Articles From Around the Web

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar Outlaw
This question has already come up I'm sure, but is OFFLINE franchise back in Madden 25? Big big big mistake EA for taking that out last year. I bought the game the day of release, only to turn around and sell it 2 days later. Simply because there was no offline franchise. Hope EA puts it in this year or it's definately a no buy for me and millions of others I'm sure.
that was in last years game and is in this years as well
Old 07-15-2013, 11:09 AM   #170
Rookie

Lonestar Outlaw's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatmets
that was in last years game and is in this years as well
Sorry meat I misunderstood you. They had some sort of coach mode in place of offline franchise last year. In that coach mode you could not edit players appearance or anything, it was very boring because you had no control like you do with offline franchise. They took offline franchise out all together in madden 13. I'm hoping they put it in madden 25. Sorry for the confusion.
Old 07-20-2013, 10:18 PM   #171
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by milmont77
I have been skipping Madden for about 5 years now. I have been waiting for "online franchise" in which 32 people can connect - have a draft - do trades, conduct a season. Each year I check back and it is confusing to figure out if this feature is in the game. This year is no different. "connected franchise"... the title in itself sounds like what I just described. However, in browsing thru this thread, I see it appears to be something different. and so... I ask here.. to clarify... will madden have online franchises connected to (potentially) 32 other owners? NCAA has been doing it right for years. does madden have it? Do they even talk about it anymore?
Yes. This was in M13 and looks to be improved for M25
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2013, 10:31 AM   #172
Banned

OVR: 1

Madden NFL 25 Quick Hits: New Progression Changes in Connected Franchise Mode (UTC)

I read this and enjoyed it. I like what I am seeing but does anyone know if anything is being done about the lack of playing time, drills when you are a 2nd or 3rd string player? That was the biggest fallback I thought with this game. It was something that needed tweaked.
Old 07-30-2013, 12:48 PM   #173
MVP

Gronk4M13's Arena

OVR: 18

Question: can you get fired from being the owner? Meaning, in Madden 13 as a coach if you kept losing/didn't meet your goals you'd get fired. Can you, in owner mode, get fired? Or does the game never end until the 30 year mark?

Yankees: #AllRise
Old 07-31-2013, 04:05 AM   #174
Rookie

spectro's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gronk4M13
Question: can you get fired from being the owner? Meaning, in Madden 13 as a coach if you kept losing/didn't meet your goals you'd get fired. Can you, in owner mode, get fired? Or does the game never end until the 30 year mark?
I wouldnt think so you'll just fire a coach.
Old 08-01-2013, 09:38 AM   #175
Pro

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gronk4M13
I remember reading that you can lose your spot as owner if you lose too much money. So basically, if your team is consistently losing money each season you will be "fired" from being the owner.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2013, 11:49 AM   #176
MVP

Gronk4M13's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondsolution
I remember reading that you can lose your spot as owner if you lose too much money. So basically, if your team is consistently losing money each season you will be "fired" from being the owner.
Dang, I didn't know that.

Yankees: #AllRise

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »