Home

Have questions for the Madden team? GIMME!

This is a discussion on Have questions for the Madden team? GIMME! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-20-2013, 09:39 PM   #41
Pro

Trick13's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Have questions for the Madden team? GIMME!

Please ask about "custom packages" - if that is in we can create "2nd team, 3rd team packages" and have the TE in the slot with the 2nd HB or WR swap with 3rd HB in the game - it was a PS2 feature that I really miss.

Please ask if it is too late for them to flesh out trade info on transaction log;
It looks to me like you may have to hit a button to see "whole trade" or details - I wanna be able to just scroll and see that "Jags traded 1st 2013, 2nd rd 2013 and 1st rd 2014 for Joe Player and a 4th rd 2013 pick"

And finally please ask if there is a "waiver wire" in the game? And if so how it functions?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2013, 09:54 PM   #42
Banned

OVR: 10

Names of teams for each city in relocation?
Old 05-20-2013, 09:59 PM   #43
Pro

Td1984's Arena

OVR: 13

Is there a Create-A-Team feature available outside of CFM, that will allow us to plug our new team into the mode and play/run them?

Also, in Connected Franchise, does your Legacy Score increase at the same rate on "Rookie" as "All-Madden" difficulty?
MLB: Twins, Dodgers
NFL: Vikings
MLS: Minnesota United
Premier League: Manchester United

Last edited by Td1984; 05-20-2013 at 10:17 PM.
Old 05-20-2013, 11:37 PM   #44
MVP

OVR: 18

1. CPU playcalling (more variety, smarter in key situations, and play to the strengths of the team and players)

2. Can the AI be challenging without 101 slider, penalty, etc combinations

3. Can we please get more realistic and spread out ratings; there are just to many 90+ and 80+ rated players, and they all just feel the same after a while. There should be more players in the 60s/70s rated area, even starters. Players need to really have a little separation from elite, great, good, average, and just made the cut.
Old 05-21-2013, 12:06 AM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 2

is preseason fix if im packers do i have play bears after season 1 every year which is stupid since the nfl dont allow preseason to allow u play ur own division

team play on cfm like they do for NHL?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2013, 03:07 AM   #46
Banned

OVR: 0

Is there a chance in the near future that we can get back CREATE a formation/play ??

Maybe not in Madden 25 but is there hope for it ever coming back ?

Thank you !!!
Old 05-21-2013, 05:07 AM   #47
MVP

raiderphantom's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Duke
"32-Team Control. Perhaps one of the most contentious omissions from Madden 13 ("I think we really took away some people's rituals," said Mike Young, Madden's creative director, of the move.), in Madden NFL 25 you can now control all the NFL teams offline on a single console. With this, you can also edit all the teams the way you want. Connected Franchises allows a mix of players and coaches within that same franchise world."

i take this as meaning we have full editing abilities again.
If this is true then EA you probably have me sold. I'd still like a lot of the bugs to be worked out but this is huge for me. Thanks for the info.

XBLGT: tjor24
Old 05-21-2013, 05:49 AM   #48
Pro

Step2001's Arena

OVR: 9

8 man Practice Squad
46 man Game Day Roster
Wear & Tear Injury System
Player attitudes

In depth Presentation (Visual & Audio):
Off Season (Free Agency, Combine, Draft, Trades, Player Cuts/Releases etc.)

Training Camp/Pre Season Games (Game Day Audio about up and coming players/rookies etc.)

Regular season. Popping up players stats from previous season during first game. Injuries - Players standing on sidelines in streets - How player will be missed (pop up stats) & who will try and replace the player (show player & pop up his stats).
Audio on what team did/player(s) did the previous week/game.
Playoff talk towards end of Reg. Season/which teams are in/ bubble/ out.
Crowd Atmosphere!
Player(s) re-signings, Signing, trades, cut/releases. Teams tight against the cap. Just so much Audio/Visual stuff that would enhance this game completely. Just asking for what have you seen and heard that stuck out.

Playoffs - Players playoff record. What they've done in the past. Teams playoff History. Injuries! Crowd Atmosphere!

Super Bowl - The Pre and Post game audio was good. Now the in game audio has to be amped up, It's the Super Bowl. Bring up former Super Bowl MVP of years past & specific team(s).
If team is going for a repeat, three-peat etc. etc. Teams Super Bowl record.

Going into draft, what teams previous year draft picks did (stats). What teams needs are. Fans approval or disapproval of teams selections. Top Selling rookie jersey's coming out of the draft. So much little stuff that can be added here............

Do certain Injuries carryover to the following season?

Do injuries happen in practice?

Injuries/ Trainers and points? Explain? The type of injury & player/Training staff factors into how long it takes player to return to field. Just making sure that a ACL is still out for the season no matter how good your training staff is.....
------------------------
Scouting - Since I now hire a scout(s) do they set my board for my draft based on their info? Do I still scout? If so, then why do I have scout(s)?

* I have longed mentioned in Wish Lists that we have scouting departments. Scouts we hire ourselves, each has strengths and weakness and cover the U.S. in 4 sections. The info you get on all the players is based on these scouts info. How good the info is all based on ur scouts.
Each team have different scouts and the players have different opinions as to their traits and potential.
You go into the Draft with this info and your board set and you draft. Ignoring what the media says about who the top players are. Yes, they're consensus top 25 players.

You find out how good you drafted when you get on the field in August when the pads come on.
---------------------

If I just am the HC and Jerry Jones is my Owner/GM, can it be set-up that Jones calls the shots on Draft day? Curious

Draft Trades - Is there more flexible way to counter a trade offer? Trading your #1 pick and trading out of the 1st rd should give you a return of a 2nd rd. pick and teams 1st rd pick next year. Just saying that should be a counter offer.
Had one where it was the team 1st next year and a 5th rd pick. Yeah.....that's not right.

Teams drafting! Team drafting QB's in 1st rd when they already have a young first rd pick starting. Teams setting their drafted player(s) for older veteran players. Teams NOW play their young players asap. Organizational Philosophy?
-------------------

Hall Of Fame for players?

Hall Of Fame Game at Fawcett Stadium (1st Pre-Season Game)?
-------------------

As Owner of the Cowboys will I be able to induct players into My Stadium Ring of Honor?

Will I be able to hang New Championship Banners during my Ownership/GM/Head Coach Franchise?

Will any Stadium upgrades be visible in the game?

Noted Game Sellout Streaks?
------------------------

Real Teams Draft picks! NFLHC 09 had this.........Let's see, that means the team from D.C. is without a 1st rd pick in 2014!
------------------------

Have the Cut down days been reworked to just TWO mandatory cut down days? 1st one after the 3rd pre-season game & the final one after the 4th pre-season game.
------------------------

Need MORE info on the coaches available during the off-season. For starters, how about a first name?
---------

Last edited by Step2001; 05-27-2013 at 11:41 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »