Home

CPU vs. CPU in offline franchise mode? (Madden NFL 25)

This is a discussion on CPU vs. CPU in offline franchise mode? (Madden NFL 25) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-24-2013, 09:58 PM   #73
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: CPU vs. CPU in offline franchise mode? (Madden NFL 25)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyFan12
Well, us Simulation users are not considered important to Josh Looman and the EA Game Changers who openly said they will only push for what they want...not what we want. I'm done with EA Sports from now on. The way we've been treated has just been unforgivable.
Where and when was this said?

Each community should be important enough.
Old 05-24-2013, 10:57 PM   #74
Banned

BradyFan12's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Where and when was this said?

Each community should be important enough.
On my twitter account, one of the EA Game Changers said they are only going to push for what they want. You can find me twitter at @RickMullenax and see for yourself.
Old 05-25-2013, 01:12 AM   #75
Pro

Indyboy180's Arena

OVR: 5

So this thread made me want to play Madden 2005 for old times sake and well...

Madden 2005 had CPU vs CPU in franchise. I could have watched the Super Bowl between the Patriots and Panthers.
I CAN'T EVEN WATCH OR PLAY THE SUPERBOWL IN MADDEN 13.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2013, 01:13 AM   #76
Rookie

OVR: 6

Damnit I have already been planning out strategies how I would build my fantasy drafted team and watch the team progress through cpu vs cpu. I'm deeply saddened
Old 05-25-2013, 08:33 AM   #77
Banned

BradyFan12's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altohombre
Damnit I have already been planning out strategies how I would build my fantasy drafted team and watch the team progress through cpu vs cpu. I'm deeply saddened
I was doing the same thing. I was even getting my friends' info like stats, height, college, etc all set up and was going to put them on their favorite teams after I found out 32 team control offline franchise was back back. But then I realized that this is EA Sports we're talking about. So I decided to investigate and my gut instincts were right. Then it got even crazier that they put it in exhibition mode, but not on offline franchise. Now think about that...wouldn't it make MORE sense to put it in a offline franchise mode than a "Play Now" feature? The logic just comes off backwards to me.

Like the many of you, I am deeply saddened, but we have been made fully aware that our style of play is not a priority to them anymore A few of us even tweeted the senior designer about patching it in and he ignored all posts concerning it and blocked us. He made an extra effort to let us know that this will not be in the game. EA Game Changers not only refused to fight for the option but openly mocked us for wanting it.

I like playing the game, but the full fulfillment was creating my universe in franchise and watching my work progress. Having that out for the second year in a row is a deal breaker for me.

So they can add it in or not next year, because after the disrespect EA Sports showed me, I will NEVER buy a game from them again.

However, I still encourage all of you to tweet Josh Looman and let him know how you feel about omitting this feature. Let him know that as a consumer, you DEMAND a patch for this. You guys deserve the features YOU want.

Last edited by BradyFan12; 05-25-2013 at 08:39 AM.
Old 05-25-2013, 09:32 AM   #78
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyFan12
On my twitter account, one of the EA Game Changers said they are only going to push for what they want. You can find me twitter at @RickMullenax and see for yourself.
In observing the situation, there are 16 different GCers representing different areas of the game. I just took that GCers response as it's lower on the totem pole for him.

Others maybe different. For example, CoreySA and Redzone are Franchise GCers that I know of. They are on Twitter or underthecup(I think) or EA's Gamechangers site, where you can put in a requrest and have a lot of people back that up.

My suggestion.
Old 05-25-2013, 10:15 AM   #79
Banned

BradyFan12's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
In observing the situation, there are 16 different GCers representing different areas of the game. I just took that GCers response as it's lower on the totem pole for him.

Others maybe different. For example, CoreySA and Redzone are Franchise GCers that I know of. They are on Twitter or underthecup(I think) or EA's Gamechangers site, where you can put in a requrest and have a lot of people back that up.

My suggestion.
Well, we'd be splitting hairs. Low on the totem poll and not caring about it is basically the same thing. Another GMer went as far as to mock me by saying he'd like a magic genie, but it isn't going to happen which showed he wasn't even going to consider it.

However, AzureEffect seems like a cool Game Changer. He's at least going to try so not all of them are bad. Just the few I talked to.

Last edited by BradyFan12; 05-25-2013 at 10:19 AM.
Old 05-25-2013, 06:33 PM   #80
Rookie

I at least wanted to CPU Vs CPU in Superstar mode...I hate super simming. its a bummer its not in again

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »