Home

Madden NFL 25 Screen Grabs from the New Playbook#3 Connected Franchise Trailer

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 Screen Grabs from the New Playbook#3 Connected Franchise Trailer within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-23-2013, 09:47 AM   #17
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45
Re: Madden NFL 25 Screen Grabs from the New Playbook#3 Connected Franchise Trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel77733
I see that there's a trade block picture....hope we can actually put players on a trading block thats visual instead of it just saying the player is on the trading block. And I wonder what "upgrade position" is thats next to trading block.
Based on some of the interviews and Q&As, I think that Upgrade Position is basically a trade finder. You tell it what position you'd like to upgrade on your team and it attempts to find a player available to trade for. Obviously I'm not 100% sure about this, but that's my initial impression.
Old 05-23-2013, 09:51 AM   #18
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: Madden NFL 25 Screen Grabs from the New Playbook#3 Connected Franchise Trailer

I'm so ready to take Madden 25 through the paces.. Can't wait for August.. And hopefully November'ish

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 05-24-2013, 09:37 AM   #19
MVP

infemous's Arena

OVR: 6

Interesting about the Darren McFadden tweet.

I am wondering if that is because a second player has started a player career as Run DMC or whether there is the return of player roles within the team from a few years back, which was an excellent feature I was very disappointed to see removed.

It really helped the CPU AI if it could establish a Franchise QB, a First Round Pick etc. and it would stop teams double dipping at QB and WR every year or dedicating an entire draft to OLB etc.

It would also stop what I have seen in my CPU Online CPU where the Cardinals, already with Fitzgerald and Michael Floyd, won Mike Wallace as a FA for a 50 mil contract and then drafted Tyrell Prendergrast 3rd OVR... and is now leaving Floyd and Wallace to rot at 4th and 3rd in the depth chart respectively.

If teams were aware that Floyd was a 1st round investment or Wallace was a 'deep threat' they'd utilise him in the correct way and could have traded back with a team that needed Prendergrast.

In the same draft (1st year btw) Eli Manning's Giants ended up with the 1st OVR pick. Not only did Coughlin then become the Pats HC, but they drafted Daniel Romeo and he has been sitting behind him for a season and a half now.

I, as the Packers, traded a 5th round pick and swapped 3rds with the Titans for Chris Johnson because they had moved to a power run scheme and signed Beanie Wells to replace him. He was languishing at 3rd RB spot. With the player role thing assigned to the team, they wouldn't ignore him just because he isn't a Power HB because he'd be a 'franchise player' or 'offensive weapon'.

I know I'm taking a lot from one tweet, but if that was re-introduced it'd make a HUGE difference.
Old 05-24-2013, 06:38 PM   #20
MVP

Gronk4M13's Arena

OVR: 18

Good pictures. The menus are much better than last year.

Yankees: #AllRise

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »