Home

Madden NFL 25 - A Deeper Look Into Connected Franchise

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 - A Deeper Look Into Connected Franchise within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-23-2013, 08:52 PM   #41
Banned

ghettogeeksta's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Madden NFL 25 - A Deeper Look Into Connected Franchise

News Center? Could this be like....... Sports Center?! Also I like that they will mention stats from last game, something Ive always wanted in this game, hopefully its not generic.

All this better be in the Madden 25 next-gen version.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2013, 08:55 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 3
i just pray that they dont forget the concept of football(on the field) with all this new fancy stuff
Old 05-23-2013, 09:03 PM   #43
Banned

ghettogeeksta's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by csofva
i just pray that they dont forget the concept of football(on the field) with all this new fancy stuff
Yeah because the running still looks bad, no kind of studder stepping. This is the reason I am waiting to see that the next-gen version is going to play like.
Old 05-23-2013, 09:03 PM   #44
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by csofva
I'm sure gameplay will be fine bro. EA has a group of guys/girls for every part of the game. From Franchise mode to gameplay. If it was one big group working on the whole game and not different groups for differents parts. Then I would be worried. I think things will be ok. We should be getting some good gameplay footage in about 2 weeks from E3. Maybe sooner depending on EA marketing department. But this video that came out today had a few seconds of gameplay of 25. Take a look at it.
Old 05-23-2013, 09:06 PM   #45
Pro

Trick13's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend Killer
I'm sure gameplay will be fine bro. EA has a group of guys/girls for every part of the game. From Franchise mode to gameplay. If it was one big group working on the whole game and not different groups for differents parts. Then I would be worried. I think things will be ok. We should be getting some good gameplay footage in about 2 weeks from E3. Maybe sooner depending on EA marketing department. But this video that came out today had a few seconds of gameplay of 25. Take a look at it.
That's all well and good, but it creates issues - the left hand don't know what the right hand is doing - and if that is true then the strides in game play from year to year should be a indicator that they need to find more talented developers...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2013, 09:15 PM   #46
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trick13
That's all well and good, but it creates issues - the left hand don't know what the right hand is doing - and if that is true then the strides in game play from year to year should be a indicator that they need to find more talented developers...
Bro I'm a 23year Madden vet. I been through the bad and good of madden over the years. Of the 8years of Madden been on the current Gen console. I've owned 2 maddens out of these 8 years. Madden07 and Madden11 which I still play until this day. Because I have not like the last 2 maddens that have been out. But from those few seconds of footage I saw in the video today of Madden25. I feel like that this new crew is trying to get together. I feel that gameplay will be solid this year. It might not be perfect. But it will be solid. EA has gone as far as they can with this current engine on the current Gen. Hopefully next Gen they can make the running and blocking and other gameplay look better. But I believe that Madden25 for this year will look much better then it has in past few years. But I'm not going overboard yet. Still waiting until we get more video footage in the next few weeks from E3.

Last edited by PantherBeast_OS; 05-23-2013 at 09:17 PM.
Old 05-23-2013, 09:19 PM   #47
Banned

ghettogeeksta's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbahoops
Where did it say news center?

On the presentation side, we’ve got a lot of exciting additions for your Franchise experience. Darren Rovell, Paul Lukas, and Mike Clay are just a few of the new names in sports media that will bring added depth to the News Center. Commentators will also fill you in on standings, season stats, last week’s game and more. In addition, experience all-new branching Draft story lines brought to life by Trey Wingo AND Adam Schefter.
Old 05-23-2013, 09:31 PM   #48
Banned

OVR: 0
Import draft classes?????????????????????/

SOLD

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »