Home

What team are you taking to the Super Bowl and how in madden 25?

This is a discussion on What team are you taking to the Super Bowl and how in madden 25? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-29-2013, 09:00 PM   #33
Why Not Us?

The_Wise_One's Arena

OVR: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by EAGLESFAN10
A Seahawks fan playing with the Rams 😳

Also I read you can build a new stadium
Yeah yeah I know but there isn't a lot of bad blood there. Plus the Seahawks would be too easy!

Another team that intrigues me is Carolina. Just build around Cam.
Old 05-29-2013, 09:07 PM   #34
MVP

EAGLESFAN10's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: What team are you taking to the Super Bowl and how in madden 25?

If you use sliders it won't be easy

Carolina will be a good team for you

Average offense

Decent defense just need to upgrade the secondary

A decent draft year 1 and they can be a wild card team

BRON IS THE GOAT!!

Louisville, Kentucky is My Hometown
Old 05-29-2013, 09:08 PM   #35
Banned

californ14's Arena

OVR: 6

Taking over the Tennessee Titans, and I am gonna do what needs to be done to move them to Houston, where they belong; rename them the "Oilers" and take it to the Big Game from there....Also going to build the new and improved, "House of Pain." LUV YA BLUE.....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2013, 11:00 PM   #36
Rookie

1NFAMOU5808's Arena

OVR: 0

Once the game comes out, I'm going to start another "Hard Knocks" and probably post it here, I got caught up the last time and wasn't able to do more than just the first episode, which sucked cause I was into it.

Nonetheless, I'm going to run with my Raiders..

- Determine the starting QB by using Flynn, Pryor and Wilson. If Flynn doesn't pan out, I'd be open to trading him- picks or possibly for another player to a QB hungry team that may benefit from him.

- Evaluate DMC. In an online CC, he got hurt my first game of the season- he tore his ACL and was supposed to be out for the season, but due to a bug- he returned in 6 weeks and I still managed to eclipse the 2k rushing mark. Determine Latavius Murray's potential and see if he can be that 'X-Factor' like Michael Bush was- if not? LeGarrette Blount joins the Raiders.

- Continue to develop MR-45 as he's an underrated weapon for the Oakland offense. A guy built like a tank but catches like a WR is a rare sight.

- Find out what the hell is going on with the young WR's. Denarius Moore can use this to become a #1, if not- the draft, or potentially a FA signing may help. Jacoby Ford and Conner Vernon's fight for the slot position and seeing how far Criner, Butler, McGuffie can get before they peak. Bringing in Brandon Lloyd is a HUGE possibility.

- Making sure our 3rd Rounder from 2012- Tony Bergstorm gets time and reps to fit in as LG to solidify the left side of the line. Menelik Watson's development to replace Khalif Barnes at RT and then looking at the youth/depth to see who could be plugged at RG for the future.

- The defensive line is a mystery, hungry and young [unproven] players aside of Lamarr Houston and Andre Carter- figuring what they can do. If John Abraham is still available, possibly make a move- a one year deal to get him on the field and showcase his talent- if not? Let the hungry youngsters develop. Plus, seeing how the 7th Rounder- leader of Division II-A tackles and sacks produces in the NFL [David Bass].

- Another question is the LBs. Maiava and Roach were starters- Miles Burris is a second year Raider and the Brothers Burnett has a chance to win the job. Plus, rookie Sio Moore is pegged as a 'Poor Man's Von Miller,' seeing if that pass rushing ability storms hard in Oakland.

- The return of The Prodigal Son; Charles Woodson. Playing FS and sharing the backfield with Tyvon Branch, DJ Hayden and Tracy Porter- using Woodson to see how far he can push the secondary- hopefully, he makes them better. Once again, a lot of youth at this position but the starters are pegged. Also, making sure Woodson gets #24 back!

- Janikowski WILL break the 63 yard record- Marquette King looks to become the next in a great line of punters from Oakland.

I know I detailed each position, I've got some ideas in mind but that's it for now, LOL.
Old 05-29-2013, 11:37 PM   #37
Banned

OVR: 0

49ers.

QB - Build around Kaepernick and hope McCoy can be a solid backup for years to come. Pretty much set long term.
RB - Keep Gore for the last two years of his contract and hope he retires as a 49er. If he doesnt and he's a FA, keeping him would depend on his contract demands. Keep Hunter and James as the backups while building up Lattimore to be the successor to Gore. Also set barring a career ending injury.
FB - Miller and Dixon. Set for me.
WR - Crabtree baby!!! Finally emerged with Kaepernick as the starting QB. Will definitely keep him and build the WR core around him. Boldin is a one year deal and gone. Manningham, Williams, Jenkins and Patton will round out my roster and me trying to build up Jenkins and Patton.
TE - Davis, McDonald and Celek. Set.
LT - Staley is set as the starter. Just need to find a backup.
LG - Iupati is set as the starter with Looney as the backup.
C - I'll keep Goodwin as the starter for the final year of his contract then find his replacement in the draft. Keep Kilgore as the backup.
RG - Boone is set as the starter with Snyder as the veteran backup.
RT - Davis is set as the starter. Just need to find a backup.

LE - McDonald is set as the starter. Would try to build up UDFA Lawrence Okoye to be his backup.
NT - Dorsey is set as the starter for me with Ian Williams and Dial as the starter.
RE - Smith is set as the starter for 2012 and I'll most likely let him leave after 2012 replacing him with rookie Tank Carradine.
LOLB - Ahmad Brooks is set as the starter with Corey Lemonier as the backup.
MLB - Willis and Bowman are set as the starters with Skuta and Moody as the backups.
ROLB - Aldon Smith is set as the starter with Parys Haralson as the backup.
CB - This is the position in which I would have some decisions to make. Not a fan of Rogers and Brown is a FA in 2014 while Asomugha is under a cheap one year deal. Not sure what im going to do with them three. In regards to Culliver, Brock, Cox and Cooper, I would keep them all.
FS - Reid will be my starter despite being a rookie. Spillman as the backup.
SS - Whitner is the starter with either Dahl, McBath or Robinson as the backup.

K - Dawson is set.
P - Lee is set.

After re-reading that, the 49ers are set for the short term and long term. Not many moves are needed which is great since between 2003 and 2010, the team was a disaster.
Old 05-29-2013, 11:40 PM   #38
MVP

infemous's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1NFAMOU5808
Once the game comes out, I'm going to start another "Hard Knocks" and probably post it here, I got caught up the last time and wasn't able to do more than just the first episode, which sucked cause I was into it.

Nonetheless, I'm going to run with my Raiders..

- Determine the starting QB by using Flynn, Pryor and Wilson. If Flynn doesn't pan out, I'd be open to trading him- picks or possibly for another player to a QB hungry team that may benefit from him.

- Evaluate DMC. In an online CC, he got hurt my first game of the season- he tore his ACL and was supposed to be out for the season, but due to a bug- he returned in 6 weeks and I still managed to eclipse the 2k rushing mark. Determine Latavius Murray's potential and see if he can be that 'X-Factor' like Michael Bush was- if not? LeGarrette Blount joins the Raiders.

- Continue to develop MR-45 as he's an underrated weapon for the Oakland offense. A guy built like a tank but catches like a WR is a rare sight.

- Find out what the hell is going on with the young WR's. Denarius Moore can use this to become a #1, if not- the draft, or potentially a FA signing may help. Jacoby Ford and Conner Vernon's fight for the slot position and seeing how far Criner, Butler, McGuffie can get before they peak. Bringing in Brandon Lloyd is a HUGE possibility.

- Making sure our 3rd Rounder from 2012- Tony Bergstorm gets time and reps to fit in as LG to solidify the left side of the line. Menelik Watson's development to replace Khalif Barnes at RT and then looking at the youth/depth to see who could be plugged at RG for the future.

- The defensive line is a mystery, hungry and young [unproven] players aside of Lamarr Houston and Andre Carter- figuring what they can do. If John Abraham is still available, possibly make a move- a one year deal to get him on the field and showcase his talent- if not? Let the hungry youngsters develop. Plus, seeing how the 7th Rounder- leader of Division II-A tackles and sacks produces in the NFL [David Bass].

- Another question is the LBs. Maiava and Roach were starters- Miles Burris is a second year Raider and the Brothers Burnett has a chance to win the job. Plus, rookie Sio Moore is pegged as a 'Poor Man's Von Miller,' seeing if that pass rushing ability storms hard in Oakland.

- The return of The Prodigal Son; Charles Woodson. Playing FS and sharing the backfield with Tyvon Branch, DJ Hayden and Tracy Porter- using Woodson to see how far he can push the secondary- hopefully, he makes them better. Once again, a lot of youth at this position but the starters are pegged. Also, making sure Woodson gets #24 back!

- Janikowski WILL break the 63 yard record- Marquette King looks to become the next in a great line of punters from Oakland.

I know I detailed each position, I've got some ideas in mind but that's it for now, LOL.
Great post.

I think Raiders would be a really fun team to do and I will definitely give them a go.

I think I'd do Coach mode with the Raiders as Dennis Allen and try and keep my job. I'd have an open QB competition but will go for Wilson most likely, if not him, Pryor. Flynn is a career backup.

I'd hope that all the cap issues are maintained so I have to balance out some really dodgy financials, hindering my Free Agency ability and making me hit on the draft.

For some reason though I am thinking the Raiders should be a 3-4 and may be owner and fire Dennis Allen if I struggle like I should at first and replace him with a 3-4 coach with a spread offensive ideology.
Old 05-30-2013, 01:03 PM   #39
Rookie

trufootball's Arena

OVR: 11

KANSAS CITY CHIEFS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-30-2013, 01:19 PM   #40
Banned

MaddenSaints's Arena

OVR: 13

When I start a franchise, my aim is to become the most successful coach ever. Which is why after winning multiple Super bowls with the team I start with i.e Saints, I then leave and try to get a job elsewhere and win multiple Superbowls there too. So I am known to bring Superbowls where ever I go.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »