Home

What team are you taking to the Super Bowl and how in madden 25?

This is a discussion on What team are you taking to the Super Bowl and how in madden 25? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-28-2013, 10:58 AM   #1
Pro

juggalotusx's Arena

OVR: 5
What team are you taking to the Super Bowl and how in madden 25?

Who are you going to use in madden 25 to get to the superbowl.
What trades are you going to try to make,players cut for cap, who do you want to build up to be a superstar in your league?
You think Geno smith was a bad pick then who do you want at qb,Dont want to pay cruz what he wants who ya gonna get to replace him. Frank gore getting to old for you who's gonna carry the work load?
You deciede and let us know your coaching techniques.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-28-2013, 11:02 AM   #2
Pro

Trick13's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: What team are you taking to the Super Bowl and how in madden 25?

All of them with 32 team control, baby, yeah! That's shaggadelic baby yeah!
Old 05-28-2013, 11:09 AM   #3
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6

fantasy draft for me
Old 05-29-2013, 12:32 AM   #4
MVP

infemous's Arena

OVR: 6

My Rams!

Then I think I will do one with the Jags, then the Redskins probably.

Rams: I'm gonna progress to an uptempo spread offense like the one Sam ran in Oklahoma, while adding to my defense, getting an X factor FS and switching the scheme to a slightly more aggressive one with strict 4 to 5 man DLines... Only time you see 3 DL will be in quarter defense.

Hoping to develop Brian Quick into the big redzone WR we need, with Tavon being the big play guy. Number 2 WR is Chris Givens' for now but I may look to upgrade at that spot and go for another Red Zone style WR.

In terms of the run game I am gonna use Pead as he has nice catching skills and speed, but will make sure I rotate rookie Zac Stacy in, especially in any heavy sets.

For the Jags:
I am gonna draft them a Franchise QB, try and keep them in Jax but fail, then move them to LA or bring back the Oilers.
I will try and revamp the defense into a base 3-4 set and have s strict Parcells personnel archetype.

I will probably let MJD go so that he has a shot on a contending team while I rebuild from the trenches out.

Redskins:

I will just carry on as they are doing now and add more pieces around RGIII on both offense and defense, building off the strong core and trying to establish them as a premier team in the NFL.

Last edited by infemous; 05-29-2013 at 12:39 AM. Reason: forgot the how part lol
Old 05-29-2013, 12:46 AM   #5
Pro

juggalotusx's Arena

OVR: 5

Im gonna use my niners
probably trade gore and work up hunter as every down back except 3rd and use lattimore for that if he is in and not redshirted this year.
Will have to find a replacement for crabs, patton might work but not a big fan of manningham right now for a #2 spot and jenkins has a lot to prove.
gonna have to find a replacemnt for Justin smith soon wether that be moving dorsey to the outside and then getting a better NT im not sure. We will have to see how the O and D lines work this year and the impact they have.
Maybe pick up one more corner out of FA unless morris makes the 53 roster that guy is a beast.
Need a better backup at QB than McCoy thats for sure.
Thats my plan for the niners anyway.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2013, 03:09 AM   #6
Air Raid

Dr Death's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by juggalotusx
Im gonna use my niners
probably trade gore and work up hunter as every down back except 3rd and use lattimore for that if he is in and not redshirted this year.
Will have to find a replacement for crabs, patton might work but not a big fan of manningham right now for a #2 spot and jenkins has a lot to prove.
gonna have to find a replacemnt for Justin smith soon wether that be moving dorsey to the outside and then getting a better NT im not sure. We will have to see how the O and D lines work this year and the impact they have.
Maybe pick up one more corner out of FA unless morris makes the 53 roster that guy is a beast.
Need a better backup at QB than McCoy thats for sure.
Thats my plan for the niners anyway.
Ha! Interesting... I am looking at taking over the Browns, trading Richardson for Crabtree... maybe throw in Weeden and try to get a pick as well from SF... maybe a 3rd or a 4th... trade Jason Campbell for the QB I want, trade Hoyer for another QB I want and then make some moves to get a few more receivers that fit my offensive scheme.

FWIW - the two QB's I want are probably rated low - last year one wasn't even on the active roster - but both fit my scheme perfectly... The question now is... will the PS4 Madden have all these options and be a better game or will I stick w/ XBox 360 Madden... Hmmm???

Old 05-29-2013, 03:16 AM   #7
MVP

OVR: 11

I plan on doing one with the Jags, moving the team to London and moving Denard Robinson to QB, trying to establish an option run speed offense with him, which will most likely crash and burn horribly so I can rebuild them from scratch in Europe.
Old 05-29-2013, 04:02 AM   #8
MVP

Trackball's Arena

OVR: 7

Since 32-team control is back, I think I'll control three teams: my Texans, the Titans (so I can move them back where they belong), and the Bills (so I can move them to Toronto, as per the rumors).

I just like the idea of an NFL team in Canada, since we're not getting a CFL game anytime soon.

Or maybe that Bills comeback from being down 35-3 still stings my hometown twenty years later, and this is my way of getting back at Buffalo. Who knows.

(But in all seriousness, the Oilers blew that one. Frank Reich played his butt off.)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »