Home

Madden NFL 25 Presentation Details, New Sideline Reporter Added (Name Not Revealed)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 Presentation Details, New Sideline Reporter Added (Name Not Revealed) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-01-2013, 11:59 AM   #33
MVP

jbd345's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Madden NFL 25 Presentation Details

Well, count me as disappointed. Madden took a huge step forward with '12 and could have done so much more with this franchise this gen. I'm sorry but by this stage in this gen, how can you not have a true halftime show/post game show? I'm tired of them adding something one year and take it out the next. NCAA looks like the better game this year presentation wise. Halftime show with highlights, pregame montage, and a dynamic ticker and studio updates for 120 schools. I'm done with madden this gen. End rant.
Old 06-01-2013, 12:09 PM   #34
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77

Removed all IR comments, since it has been confirmed Madden NFL 25 will still have IR.
Follow me on Twitter
Old 06-01-2013, 12:18 PM   #35
Banned

californ14's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Madden NFL 25 Presentation Details, New Sideline Reporter Added (Name Not Reveale

If the new sideline reporter is not one of the lovely female reporters then my vote of hope goes to Tony Siragusa....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2013, 12:30 PM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Removed all IR comments, since it has been confirmed Madden NFL 25 will still have IR.
Thanks Steve. I am the person with VSN that conducted the interview with Mike Young and was pushing for an answer on expanded IR capabilities like being able to free up a roster spot for your 53 man roster when putting someone on IR or the ability to PUP a player that is injured but will return during the season.

Appreciate your helping to get the word out on the discussion with Mike!
Old 06-01-2013, 12:38 PM   #37
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBill
Thanks Steve. I am the person with VSN that conducted the interview with Mike Young and was pushing for an answer on expanded IR capabilities like being able to free up a roster spot for your 53 man roster when putting someone on IR or the ability to PUP a player that is injured but will return during the season.

Appreciate your helping to get the word out on the discussion with Mike!
Mr. Bill, I listened to the podcast and thank you for firing off the questions. I did notice Mike mention something about enhanced CPU playcalling.

Would you be able to ask Mike offline about the CPU calling timeouts at 1:01 at the end of the halfs,(if it's still in there) and running most of the time on 1st and 2nd downs, and last, but not least, when CPU is trailing by 3 pts or more and running out the clock in both halfs?

Thanks.
Old 06-01-2013, 12:41 PM   #38
All Star

Aggies7's Arena

OVR: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by californ14
If the new sideline reporter is not one of the lovely female reporters then my vote of hope goes to Tony Siragusa....
I don't know if they could do that with the CBS broadcast crew already doing commentary. I would assume they will stick with someone CBS uses. But I agree would be cool to hear him.

Colorado Avalanche
Colorado Rockies
Old 06-01-2013, 12:50 PM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Mr. Bill, I listened to the podcast and thank you for firing off the questions. I did notice Mike mention something about enhanced CPU playcalling.

Would you be able to ask Mike offline about the CPU calling timeouts at 1:01 at the end of the halfs,(if it's still in there) and running most of the time on 1st and 2nd downs, and last, but not least, when CPU is trailing by 3 pts or more and running out the clock in both halfs?

Thanks.
I do have some follow up questions for Mike that I am submitting via email and I will add that specific one to the list. I'll be sending it over to him on Monday afternoon.
Old 06-01-2013, 01:00 PM   #40
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBill
I do have some follow up questions for Mike that I am submitting via email and I will add that specific one to the list. I'll be sending it over to him on Monday afternoon.
Cool look forward to his response. Can you ask if there's anything new in the pregame, post game, and halftime presentation? I think you did a great job getting all the questions asked, especially mine, but I don't think that one got asked yesterday.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »