Home

Madden NFL 25: What's Hot and What's Not

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25: What's Hot and What's Not within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-03-2013, 09:39 PM   #17
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden NFL 25: What's Hot and What's Not

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
What's not hot is that Donny Moore still fits ratings and over rates absolutely everyone. The reasons need to be spread out and we need 80% of the players need to be rated 75 and under. And they still haven't fixed progression..... smh
Idk if it was official or not but, I saw a screen from madden 25 cfm and AP was a 94, actually seems low but I'd rather see that then every decent hb be a 95+
Old 06-03-2013, 10:36 PM   #18
All Star

splff3000's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robcards
They aren't entirely subjective. A free agent that literally no team is even kicking the tires on in real life should NEVER be 88 overall, but it happens every year in madden. I just bought the game used for 15 bucks and could not stop laughing at teams signing an 88 kellen Winslow and 87 Kurt Warner with updated CCM rosters. Joke.
I wonder about this same thing. I wonder how the hell Donny Moore could give a player a 85+ rating and he's not even on a NFL roster when the game drops. I mean if the player was really a 87, don't you think some team would want him? I usually just go through and make every free agent a 79 or lower. I have been saying this a long time, but I really wish there was more than one person with input over ratings.
Old 06-04-2013, 12:14 AM   #19
Rookie

PioneerRaptor's Arena

OVR: 8
What's Not:
- Not knowing what feature set will be for the Next-Gen version and whether or not it launches with the Next-Gen consoles.
Old 06-04-2013, 12:46 AM   #20
Pro

Step2001's Arena

OVR: 9

What's not: The lack of in-depth info for presentation and Franchise/CCM.

Thought May 20th was going to be the day for ALL of the info to be dropped. Some, but not all.........
Now we get a little more, but have to wait for details on certain aspects of the info released.

Still waiting for:

46 man Gameday Rosters (a weekly NFL decision) (NFLHC 09 had this)
8 Man Parctice Squads (all teams use the P.S.)
Injuries - Can they carryover to the next year? (NFLHC 09 had this) Can injuries happen during practice? Can they happen during the offseason (player fell off a ladder while working at home).

Overall Audio, will it change year to year? Will my QB who was in his 10th year NOW be in his 11th year.
Will a team be called the Defending Super Bowl Champs.
Will the presentation have stat overlays and audio on that player.
Will keys to the game be talked about?
Injuries to players & Injuried players (key players) be shown on sidelines in streets (w/stats up on screen), then move to his replacement (w/stats on screen).

Just a touch of the details everyone wants & CAN BE DONE, should already be in the game.

News Center fixes:

Went for my 2nd Super Bowl and it was saying that I was going for my 1st Super Bowl? Yeah........

It's the little things, if it's a bug, then hopefully it's fixed

Will trades be more detailed when posted, Especially during the draft! Key little thing.

Why do teams trade up? Had a team trade up into the 1st rd (giving up next years 1 & this years 5rd). They selected a safety.........2 years later in my CCM that safety does not start for that team. smh.

Checked rosters in Pre-Season. Some teams carrying 3 QB's, a few carrying 4, the rest carrying 2 and ONE team carrying one QB. It's pre-season, teams usuallyhave 3-4 QB's

How the AI/CPU handles the roster in Pre-Season is key.......becomes a mess. Starters still playing in the 2nd half at different positions. Fixed?

Last edited by Step2001; 06-04-2013 at 12:57 AM.
Old 06-04-2013, 04:43 AM   #21
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22

Wasn't sure where to put this but I thought it was relevant to being 'hot' right now at least in terms of being a good sign. If you didn't see, this is an in-game fighter render from EA's UFC game:

Spoiler

I would say it looks just as good, if not a bit better than the CGI trailer we saw at the XBOX One reveal.

Spoiler

Obviously, not trying to put too much into it but I think that it could be a good sign that Madden looks very similar to what we saw, visually, in that trailer. As far as movement is concerned there's really no way of knowing until E3 but the good thing is that it's right around the corner.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2013, 05:43 AM   #22
Pro

OVR: 2

I think the lack of videos is due to them wanting to show off the game on the next gen consoles. Its a bit of a concern for the current gen versions.
Old 06-04-2013, 06:52 AM   #23
MVP

infemous's Arena

OVR: 6

The 'what's hot' list strikes me more as 'what's tepid'...

Not too excited about seeing things we expect to be in the game returning as 'new features' again.
Old 06-04-2013, 09:58 AM   #24
Rookie

DKHardee's Arena

OVR: 2
I hope next-gen M25 has these features but I'm sure it won't. I remember when I got M07 for PS3, worst Madden ever!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »