Home

Desperate to breathe life into Madden13, starting CCM w/ Jimmy Johnson. What about U?

This is a discussion on Desperate to breathe life into Madden13, starting CCM w/ Jimmy Johnson. What about U? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-09-2013, 10:16 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 3
Desperate to breathe life into Madden13, starting CCM w/ Jimmy Johnson. What about U?

Using gameface, I have created Jimmy Johnson (yes, I am a diehard Cowboys fan desperate for the past since Ive all but forgotten what winning feels like) and I will be using him to take over a sad little franchise - Im leaning toward the Raiders. I want to like Madden 13 but Ive yet figured out how to since redundency and boredom set in a few games in. So I figured what better way then to play/coach and SIM select games (suggestions for how many games YOU'd recommend to play vs SIM are welcome) and post it online. I think knowing a few people who maybe like to follow it will also boost my own interest. I want to SIM some games in order to help move the franchise along at a quick enough pace that allows me to see my team evolve and to prevent it from being stale.

I still need to find ideas for certain HOUSE RULES to follow so that I can maintain some sense of realism (ie. transactions like several trades and signing TONs of guys from free agency immediately in pre-season week 1 clearly aren't "realistic" but I do want to make a few moves to put MY finger print on the franchise starting out) but also allow me to feel like it's my team as soon as I can.

Have any of you created real life former coaches like Jimmy Johnson, for example? What teams have you taken over? Did you prefer to put that coach in charge of a rebuilding team or did you take over the team that the coach was known for in real life?

Like I said, any ideas for HOUSE RULES and such to Play vs SIM ratios are all welcomed.
Attached Images
File Type: png JimmyJohnsonGAMEFACE001.PNG (67.5 KB, 31 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »