Home

Some Madden NFL 25 Next-Gen Features Announced, New Screenshots Included

This is a discussion on Some Madden NFL 25 Next-Gen Features Announced, New Screenshots Included within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-10-2013, 10:29 PM   #57
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Some Madden NFL 25 Next-Gen Features Announced, New Screenshots Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgalligan
Some of these responses are laughable... What are we honestly going to "know" about a couple quick seconds of actual gameplay footage? answer, nothing whatsoever...

In fact, in those quick little 2 second blips of gameplay, I saw numerous canned animations and typical madden BS that we've been dealing with since PS3 launched...

When are people going to realize, no matter what EA "says" they are going to THE GAME ENGINE IS STILL FLAWED AT ITS FOUNDATION!... Nothing, and I mean ABSOLUTELY NOTHING they "plug in" or "fix" at this point is going to change how the game plays... Your still going to see morphing and canned animations and glitches and money plays and on and on and on...

This year we're working on the trenches... Next year we're working on WR / DB interaction... Next year we're working on Pass trajectories... blah blah blah...

HEY EA... HOW ABOUT YOU FOCUS ON FOOTBALL... These videos, and the excitement that ensues afterwards make me smh... Haven't you people learned anything over the last 10 years???
Yea.

I don't mean to be a downer either but I was just thinking about the amount of time we spend fawning, discussing, wishing, hoping and how little delivery there has been in the past five years on all the things we fawn and drool over. It never comes to fruition and is always a letdown it seems. I'm just really guarded now.
Old 06-10-2013, 10:38 PM   #58
Straight cash homie

FreAk47's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler
I fail to see how these things don't count as 'football', but by all means continue on with your not at all hilarious and completely level-headed rant.
He has a point though, it seems it's always "We recognize that ______ is wrong, but we didn't have time to fix it so instead we gave you _______ in it's place. Next year we hope to work out the kinks with ______. Or, we might just totally remove ______, and add some new catch phrase bunch of bull**** called ______."

But at least they are trying I guess? Right?
Old 06-10-2013, 11:01 PM   #59
Rookie

OVR: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by californ14
That at best is wishful thinking...At best that is the look of a peel off from a double team, but at no point in the video is there a show of a true double team...Having a player in a position as if he is double teaming is not good enough...
that is a double team pass block, if bowman dont blitz then the lineman stays on the double team block. thats football.
Old 06-10-2013, 11:25 PM   #60
Banned

californ14's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by qdog
that is a double team pass block, if bowman dont blitz then the lineman stays on the double team block. thats football.
That could be, but until it is seen it is just speculation...Cannot even really be sure at this time if there is actual blocking taking place, as in the 2nd blockers abilities taking effect on the defender.
Old 06-11-2013, 03:53 AM   #61
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
Are they giving us all those new Franchise features as well? I hope so. This all sounds great and this is the first time in a long time that i'm excited for a football games from EA.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2013, 07:47 AM   #62
MVP

mmorg's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
Are they giving us all those new Franchise features as well? I hope so. This all sounds great and this is the first time in a long time that i'm excited for a football games from EA.
i imagine the feature will be largely the same. this is exactly why they went to an online-based system. so they could seamlessly transition between console generations.
Old 06-11-2013, 08:38 AM   #63
MVP

R9NALD9's Arena

OVR: 16
What? The 49ers helmets are still wrong ....
What do the 49ers need to do for them to fix the damn helmets...NFCCG 2 years back, Superbowl last year...they are one of the top 3 teams in the NFL...the least EA could do is get their helmets right.
Old 06-11-2013, 08:55 AM   #64
MVP

Tyrant8RDFL's Arena

OVR: 20

It sounds great , but we know better than to just assume they nailed it. We need to see the game play out to truly see if what they say is done accurately.

I hope they nailed it or come close, because what is listed sounds real good.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »