Home

It's official....Next gen Madden has ALL features

This is a discussion on It's official....Next gen Madden has ALL features within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2013, 08:20 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
It's official....Next gen Madden has ALL features

IGN just talked with Cam Weber and walked through next gen Madden. Cam said that ALL features will be on the next gen version. Thank God!!!

This just became a day 1 purchase and I am skipping over current gen Madden based on that and the following.

1. Line interaction looks much improved. Not only did I see blockers pushing their assignments down field, I also saw multiple instances of true double team blocking. Finally!

2. The game simply looks amazing. The rendering looks far superior to what we've had in this gen. The staining on the jerseys, the grass getting kicked up and even just the look of the grass is crazy awesome. I also like the new player models too. Lineman are bulky like they should be and overall, a sense of size difference is readily apparent.

3. Ignite looks like a really good engine. Paired with infinity 2.0, everything looked far more fluid and realistic than we've seen in Madden

All in all, I must say that I can't wait. I pre-ordered ps4, Madden, Watch Dogs, and a bunch of other things but after today's demo, I am seriously beyond excited for Madden. Looks like EA might get it right this gen.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2013, 08:22 PM   #2
All Star

Aggies7's Arena

OVR: 39
There is already a thread for the new Next Gen Madden Features. Please post in that thread.

Colorado Avalanche
Colorado Rockies
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »