Home

E3 Q&A from attendee

This is a discussion on E3 Q&A from attendee within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-12-2013, 04:33 PM   #17
Banned

californ14's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: E3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnSKINS26
Weren't you a Cardinals fan yesterday?
YEs I was. I like to change my avatar to match the team I am playing with in Madden...
Old 06-12-2013, 04:34 PM   #18
Banned

californ14's Arena

Re: E3 Q&A from attendee

Quote:
Originally Posted by infemous
Oh, this is a big one too.

Could you ask if they could release a list detailing EXACTLY what each rating and trait does - in game please?

Likewise with each slider.

To dispel the notion that they don't know themselves and to help us... As they have said, they like giving us the options to tailor the game how we want, so we need to know what we're doing when we do.

If you can, can you also ask why a kicker or a 0 STR, 0 PBK, 0 RBK player can still block effectively on the OL???
This, IMO, is a top priority set of questions...
Old 06-12-2013, 10:52 PM   #19
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
I think everyone else will get all the questions to ask the developers...

I got a question for you. Is the difference between Madden 25 on current gen vs next gen strong enough to justify passing on current gen Madden 25?

This includes gameplay, fluidity, menus, player models and uniforms etc.

If you could ask the developers about what the real differences are, putting them on the spot, that'd be fantastic. Really press the issue so they can't give you no PC 'buy them both' spiel... Ask them distinctly 'What is in Madden 25 on next gen that isn't in current gen?'

Thank you.
If you are purchasing new gen systems on release date than get it on new gen only. I'm play the game some more tomorrow as that will be my focus on last day of E3 is playing both NCAA and Madden a few hours before I go to school.

Everything just feels better on new gen where they was showing of the game engines. However you couldn't record anything and 3 out of the 4 systems for madden you was only able to do run plays.

The last system you could do pass plays but when i was about to test it out they were closing . I think they have a running demo also on the PS4 section but not in Xbox 1 so i'm look at it.

The blocking is improved where my lead blocker pick up the block closes to him giving me a chance to do something about incoming defender compared to where in past they would go after player with furthers distance than block target right in front of them.

One of the developers showed me how they improved on blocking but really wont be able to tell until game is in full play not in practice mode.

Game play graphics looks like the Video of RG3 they show so be amazed.
Old 06-12-2013, 11:01 PM   #20
Pro

One of the developers gave me his contact info told me to send him an email with the questions and he will answer it. So I will be taking the questions ya'll ask me and send it to him.

One of the developers on the floor by the wasn't to interested in answer questions.

One of his answers to my ?'s were wait until Aug 27 to find out information.

The sim players will like the new fatigue system. Stamina has two levels. You have a stamina level per play that decreases the more moves you do. Overall fatigue bar will decrease as game on decreasing the stamina bar you have per play.
Old 06-12-2013, 11:11 PM   #21
Pro

Quote:
Oh, this is a big one too.

Could you ask if they could release a list detailing EXACTLY what each rating and trait does - in game please?

Likewise with each slider.

To dispel the notion that they don't know themselves and to help us... As they have said, they like giving us the options to tailor the game how we want, so we need to know what we're doing when we do.

If you can, can you also ask why a kicker or a 0 STR, 0 PBK, 0 RBK player can still block effectively on the OL???
I will ask developer in the email i send to him. I asked 3 developers for a list detailing exactly what the attributes and traits do in game and I got this

Once I get response back from the developer I will post exactly what he sends me.

I told all the developers I talked to that any and all info they tell me will be going directly back to OperationSports.com lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2013, 02:51 AM   #22
Pro

Email sent everyone so all those asked ?'s I sent it in email after I did some editing to them. It might take a few days however I will re-post them as soon as I get them Hopefully within a few days.
Old 06-13-2013, 03:13 AM   #23
Pro

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raw Energy
Email sent everyone so all those asked ?'s I sent it in email after I did some editing to them. It might take a few days however I will re-post them as soon as I get them Hopefully within a few days.
Great, thanks a lot mate
Old 06-13-2013, 05:26 AM   #24
MVP

infemous's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raw Energy
Thanks so much bro, really appreciated and look forward to your updates.

Not surprised that they seemed surprised by that question about ratings... Makes me nervous!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »