Home

E3 Q&A from attendee

This is a discussion on E3 Q&A from attendee within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-12-2013, 01:06 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
E3 Q&A from attendee

I will be attending E3 any questions you guys will like me to ask the developers. I asked them about the player lock camera for defense players like NCAA.

The developer I talked to said the madden community this site included didn't really have enough people asking for that feature to be implemented into the game so its the reason it's not in this years version.

So guys message the hell out of EA to let them know that we been asking for this for a long time even though they say we haven't.

I also played madden will get more play sessions probably tomorrow also will record some video on all consoles.

I will be more than willing to send pic of E3 badge to those who would like to see.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2013, 01:09 AM   #2
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: E3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raw Energy
I will be attending E3 any questions you guys will like me to ask the developers. I asked them about the player lock camera for defense players like NCAA.

The developer I talked to said the madden community this site included didn't really have enough people asking for that feature to be implemented into the game so its the reason it's not in this years version.

So guys message the hell out of EA to let them know that we been asking for this for a long time even though they say we haven't.

I also played madden will get more play sessions probably tomorrow also will record some video on all consoles.

I will be more than willing to send pic of E3 badge to those who would like to see.
Its not that we don't believe you, but could you send the pic of the badge please?

We just have to make sure you aren't someone who is just coming on here to troll.

Hope you understand.
Old 06-12-2013, 01:16 AM   #3
Banned

californ14's Arena

OVR: 6

Ask what in the world is up with uniforms and the inability to get them all correct? From color shade to striping to metallic helmets for silver and gold teams and so on....Oh, and the lime green grass that needs watering, could EA hire a grounds keeper?
Old 06-12-2013, 01:19 AM   #4
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

I'm gonna close this until Raw Energy PM's me a pic. I meant to do that in the first place. If everything checks out, I'll open it back up.
Old 06-12-2013, 01:25 AM   #5
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

Everything checks out.

Lets keep this Q&A as much as possible.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2013, 01:56 AM   #6
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: E3 Q&A from attendee

Looks like penalties will be called this year. I was playing against some dude and he hit me once I was out of bounds and he got a flag thrown for unnecessary roughness.
Old 06-12-2013, 02:05 AM   #7
Pro

juggalotusx's Arena

OVR: 5

I got a couple of questions for them for current gen if ya could ask, it would be great.
1. Why dont the penalties work right yet like DPI,OPI and almost all others except holding and false start. Also will the penaltie sliders for madden 25 make the gameplay different like in madden 13.
2.Is the challenge system fixed so I can call a challenge whenever we want to know instead of just when they deciede it can be challeged. Every time I want to challenge a play there is no option to do so, also why cant we choose what to challenge yet.
3. Have they fixed the salary cap glitch for offline users along with the auto subs being fixed?
4.Has there been any changes or updates for the cpu progression and the way they deciede what attributes to put to each player or is it still pretty random.
5. Did they add anything new to create a player like new faces or anything like that
6.Is there a weekly recap show
7.Have they updated the QBs throwing motions and take out old ones that are still in there like jake delome and others who have not played in years, I dont even think they have put new ones in, in like 3 years,wow.
I see in the last post you said penalties will be called but can you still ask the second part of the question and did you see any DPI,OPI?

How did the gameplay feel to you? did it feel like players were footplanting, were players still sliding around and did tackles feel more natural and not like bowling pins, physics feel more weight and height based and more cleaned up.
sorry just really excited and wish I was there.

If you can find these out you are the man, thanks

Last edited by juggalotusx; 06-12-2013 at 02:48 AM.
Old 06-12-2013, 02:15 AM   #8
Pro

OVR: 2

Have there been any improvements to the injury system?
How far into the dev cycle are they for next gen?
Do they have plans to release videos detailing the next gen features (including in game videos)? and if so, how far out from release would they expect to do that?
Is Connected Franchise improved in next gen compared to current?
Edit: Could you also ask if they have worked on the CPU playcalling? A video of CPU v CPU showed that the CPU still runs too much. Is this expected to be fixed? (This one is really important)

Thanks mate for doing this

Last edited by secondsolution; 06-12-2013 at 08:01 AM. Reason: Added one more

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »