Home

New Madden 25 Screenshot From Steve Noah Dolphins Uniforms

This is a discussion on New Madden 25 Screenshot From Steve Noah Dolphins Uniforms within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-14-2013, 08:52 AM   #17
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: New Madden 25 Screenshot From Steve Noah Dolphins Uniforms

i love how some people can be so hung up on uniforms not being "perfect" , or the socks missing a stripe , etc. i think some people looking too hard for something to complain about . the exact match in detail of the uniform is last of my concerns, ever. If the gameplay aint right , wont be playing long enough to look at a uni. Besides the fact , i never pay that close attention to the unis anyways. i mean it looks close enough , i recognize the team i am and who im playing , no need to be a 100% match . find a hobby guys.
Old 06-14-2013, 09:35 AM   #18
Air Raid

Dr Death's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by howboutdat
i love how some people can be so hung up on uniforms not being "perfect" , or the socks missing a stripe , etc. i think some people looking too hard for something to complain about . the exact match in detail of the uniform is last of my concerns, ever. If the gameplay aint right , wont be playing long enough to look at a uni. Besides the fact , i never pay that close attention to the unis anyways. i mean it looks close enough , i recognize the team i am and who im playing , no need to be a 100% match . find a hobby guys.
And it's attitudes like yours that gives EA the thought process that they can be so lazy in what they do and get away with it. Yes, game play is the single most important thing, but when you are the only company with a license to make a video game that represents the NFL, and you're only dealing with 32 team's, you damn well better get everything correct in the game you're making.

Instead, we have dealt this entire gen - {PS3/X - 360} with horrible OL/DL interaction, pathetic WR/DB interaction, running animations that look so bad they would be comical if they weren't so sad, ratings that really don't matter at all, glitches galore and on and on and on...

It's because of boards like this that the game has even gotten to the point that it is, because of people pointing out ALL THAT IS WRONG IN THE GAME EVERY YEAR!!! If not for this board and others like it, who knows how atrocious the game would be.

So instead of telling people to "get a hobby" you might give thanks to the many who have continually pointed out EA's mistakes... if not for them, you might still be playing NFL2K5 because there would be no point in buying anything new.

And to caliblu, since you have a Cowboy logo as your avatar it's safe to assume that you're a Cowboy fan. A team, like several others, who haven't changed uniforms in 40+ years or more or at worst, have only made minor changes. The Cowboys have a classic look - yet your opinion would probably change if their iconic star logo was thrown out for some new age logo and the entire uniform was redesigned and came out looking like total crap. Maybe not. But this is a message board about Madden football, and uniform changes are part of that, so I really don't see why you would complain about someone bringing it up. To each his own, I guess.

Old 06-14-2013, 10:51 AM   #19
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by KANE699
Number fonts and the helmets for starters.
In fairness we need to remember that the Vikes actually have two different fonts on their new jerseys.

The Madden art team that designed the player models a few years ago couldn't really be expected to foresee the need to have two different fonts on the same jersey.
Old 06-14-2013, 11:59 AM   #20
Banned

californ14's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:

If it is of no concern to you, then you really posted just to be an a$$hat....Maybe you need a hobby?
Old 06-14-2013, 01:49 PM   #21
MVP

MrSerendipity's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
This isn't just to you but to you and all of the other posters in other threads stating the same. Those who are upset with the lack of an accurate display in Uniforms...are not in turn asking that Game-Play be ignored so that the Uniforms may be corrected. So you and every other poster who feels the need to write these posts about how there are "more important things" are truly just wasting your time. I'm trying to word this kindly because I really like OS and I don't want to do anything to jeopardize my account. But I will let you know that if you had bothered to read anything by any of these posters in any other thread, you'd know they're some of the largest advocates on this forum for Game-Play fixes. Simply because you do not care about Uniform errors, does not mean that fixing those errors is not important. If you don't care about the Uniform errors, that's fine man. You're free to feel however you want to feel on the topic. But simply because you don't think there is a problem, doesn't mean there isn't one. Your personal opinion does not carry more weight than the opinion of any other individual on this forum. So please, stop telling everybody else what is and isn't important and whether or not they need to "find a hobby".
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2013, 03:03 PM   #22
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSerendipity
This isn't just to you but to you and all of the other posters in other threads stating the same. Those who are upset with the lack of an accurate display in Uniforms...are not in turn asking that Game-Play be ignored so that the Uniforms may be corrected. So you and every other poster who feels the need to write these posts about how there are "more important things" are truly just wasting your time. I'm trying to word this kindly because I really like OS and I don't want to do anything to jeopardize my account. But I will let you know that if you had bothered to read anything by any of these posters in any other thread, you'd know they're some of the largest advocates on this forum for Game-Play fixes. Simply because you do not care about Uniform errors, does not mean that fixing those errors is not important. If you don't care about the Uniform errors, that's fine man. You're free to feel however you want to feel on the topic. But simply because you don't think there is a problem, doesn't mean there isn't one. Your personal opinion does not carry more weight than the opinion of any other individual on this forum. So please, stop telling everybody else what is and isn't important and whether or not they need to "find a hobby".

ok , well im very sorry i offended you so bad . i just find it to be rather nit-picky when you want to get down to it. i mean , the people who make the game have ALOT more to worry about than making sure every single thread in the uniforms are perfect. to me , seems like people with issues with these things wont ever be happy , because i dont ever see them actually spending that much time , as would be needed, to make sure every single tiny , little detail gets perfected. So sorry if i offended you. to me , i dont see a problem with the uniforms , when i play 49ers, i can look and see, it looks like im playing 49ers. when im playing bears, it looks like im playing the bears. i just dont see why such uproar is brought up by a stripe missing , or a color not exactly right. sorry
Old 06-14-2013, 08:19 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 2

some of the unis ie the vikes arent done is what i heard from pastapadre
Old 06-15-2013, 04:47 AM   #24
Rookie

vernbudde1's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Death
Please forgive me for going on a uniform rant here, but these new Dolphin duds are just that - DUDS! For years the Dolphins have had a CLASSIC look, and now, they just threw their history and all that their "brand" represents out the window.

Best ever Dolphin uniforms were these:

And these:

Next best was this one:

And to all Dolphin fans, know that I am NOT attacking you - just whoever came up with these new abominations. I loved watching Miami back in the Marino era and have a plethora of Dolphin games on DVD. Just last week I watched the 1985 Tampa game where Miami wins 41-38 and the 1985 play-off comeback against the Browns... trailing 3-21, only to win 24-21.

Both games were played in the greatest stadium ever: The Orange Bowl.

Now... it's like the Dolphins are an expansion team. Their current stadium - whatever the heck it's now being called - hasn't served them well. They should have just made a new Orange Bowl. What is their W-L record at home in the Orange Bowl vs. what they play in now? Anyone?

Sorry, but these new uniforms are just horrible. They took an iconic logo and made the Dolphin look - trying to stay politically correct here - feminine. Don Shula must be shaking his head in total disbelief.

Marino to Clayton, Moore and Duper with Tony Nathan out of the backfield... Don Strock off the bench to pull out a miracle... thank God I have a ton of their games on DVD and can relive them, because this current uniform just makes me want to puke.

Again, no offense to ANY Dolphin fans, I respect you guy's and your team's history... just wish they wouldn't have resorted to this atrocity.

you got it spot on!! i think they screwed up by changing the logo. the logo was a bad choice and its gotten worse ever since.they whould take the logo off the marino helmet and give us the griese jerseys!!!

nba chicago bulls

ncaa bb purdue boilers

ncaa fb purdue boilers

nhl chicago blackhawks

mlb chicago cubs

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »