Home

Relocated Team Uniforms

This is a discussion on Relocated Team Uniforms within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-09-2013, 08:19 PM   #57
Rookie

imskykid's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Relocated Team Uniforms

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoneKIller
Has anyone got a hold to what these new unis will look like yet? Also, has anyone confirmed that Nike designed them yet?
Nothing yet. There has been a video posted on how to relocate a team and it shows the logos for LA and the uniform options for the Aftershocks. There's a bit of gameplay at the end with the new team.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gg4qbgZ-5wQ

If anyone else has seen anything, please post. I'm anxious to see if there are different design options for all the teams, or if they are just cookie cutter options and the only thing that changes is the colors and logo. That would suck if multiple owners in an online CFM relocated and all the designs looked the same... It'd be like the UFL.
Old 08-09-2013, 08:23 PM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 1

Here's a video about the relocation process. If you jump to around the 5:08 mark you'll see the uniform selection process.

Uniform No. 1 appears to be the Green Bay Packers uniform (it even includes the traditional collar, not the Nike ones like most other teams).

Uniform No. 2 is pretty standard, and I can't think of any teams off the top of my head that use it in the NFL.

Uniform No. 3 is the Seattle Seahawks uniforms (without that that weird design that's on Seattle's pants). This is also the uniform being used for the Madden All-25 team.

Now, this is the only one we've seen so far, so I don't want to to put much stock into the uniforms, but based on the amount of the times the Seahawks' uniforms are showing up in the game (an option for now 3+ teams), I'm really hoping that they did a little better job on these with the other potential relocation teams. But I'm not feeling all that confident about that.
Old 08-09-2013, 11:28 PM   #59
Rookie

imskykid's Arena

OVR: 3

Something else that is disconcerting... There doesn't appear to be Nike logos on the Aftershocks uniform or the All 25 (which as the previous poster pointed out, is the same design as the Aftershocks which is the same as the Seahawks).
Old 08-09-2013, 11:41 PM   #60
Banned

Aggies67's Arena

OVR: 0

I wonder if you keep your team name, can you still get new unis, and if you do, will your old ones still be available as alts?
Old 08-10-2013, 06:29 AM   #61
MVP

infemous's Arena

OVR: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by fnz21

Here's a video about the relocation process. If you jump to around the 5:08 mark you'll see the uniform selection process.

Uniform No. 1 appears to be the Green Bay Packers uniform (it even includes the traditional collar, not the Nike ones like most other teams).

Uniform No. 2 is pretty standard, and I can't think of any teams off the top of my head that use it in the NFL.

Uniform No. 3 is the Seattle Seahawks uniforms (without that that weird design that's on Seattle's pants). This is also the uniform being used for the Madden All-25 team.

Now, this is the only one we've seen so far, so I don't want to to put much stock into the uniforms, but based on the amount of the times the Seahawks' uniforms are showing up in the game (an option for now 3+ teams), I'm really hoping that they did a little better job on these with the other potential relocation teams. But I'm not feeling all that confident about that.
And here it is. I have the same concern as you.
Pre set standardised templates with different colours and logos, no Nike tick or even an alternate. Typical.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2013, 05:48 PM   #62
MVP

ZoneKIller's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by infemous
And here it is. I have the same concern as you.
Pre set standardised templates with different colours and logos, no Nike tick or even an alternate. Typical.
If these are the only sets uniforms, then I'm disappointed. I'm really hoping these sets are just the options for the Aftershock. You would think with the new leadership at EA and the whole big turnaround, that they would have thought
"Okay, if 17 teams relocate in a connected career, we are going to have to have more than 3 preset uniforms so every team can have it's own unique style."
Again, nobody really knows anything just yet so let's not criticize too bad, but I sure am hoping they thought what I hoped they would have.

If anyone finds out, please post here. Thanks for the updates
Old 08-10-2013, 09:16 PM   #63
Rookie

OVR: 2

This video shows the uniforms of the Black Knights. Same as the others
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k98BXvoieOU
Old 08-10-2013, 10:27 PM   #64
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by LETSGOBLUEBEATMSU
This video shows the uniforms of the Black Knights. Same as the others
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k98BXvoieOU
DAMN!!!! That's so sad.
Even the logos looks generic as f#&k :S Maybe the Bulldogs one was kinda cool.

But that's really just inexcusable... there was 0 work put into those uniform designs.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »