Home

Can you do this?

This is a discussion on Can you do this? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-05-2013, 04:52 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Can you do this?

Ok I have been going on youtube and forums to figure out ways to help my defense. Particularly on audibles to the CBs. I was on youtube the other day and was watching a video about defensive audibles. In the video he mentioned about shading CBs. Well I know how to shade a CB one at a time, but in the comments to the video he said by pressing Triangle and then up or down on the right stick. He said doing this will not just shade one CB, but both. Well I have a 360 and was wondering if he is correct and if so, can this be done on 360 as well and how is it done? Thanks guys!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2013, 07:38 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Can you do this?

I know in a zone defense you can push up on the d pad and shade coverage to the sideline or to the middle.
Old 11-06-2013, 10:58 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turfbeast
I know in a zone defense you can push up on the d pad and shade coverage to the sideline or to the middle.
So I saw where you can shade to the outside and middle. This is only for the redzone? I didn't know that and will definitely try it out.
Old 11-07-2013, 01:39 AM   #4
Rookie

you can shade when every you want not just in redzones i only shade to sidelines for like game that are really close and i have to stop the offence so they dont get out of bounds easy i get a lot of pick6 with this

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »