Home

Madden 25 Screen Grabs From E3 Videos

This is a discussion on Madden 25 Screen Grabs From E3 Videos within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-17-2013, 04:30 PM   #9
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden 25 Screen Grabs From E3 Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastershake88
Why are the uniforms wrong YET AGAIN. Pathetic.
So you don't see anything good here, just that the uniforms were wrong? The game is not final yet, they are still working on the uniforms. What did you like that you saw?
Old 06-17-2013, 04:46 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 2

One thing I didn't like is, it looks Identical to Madden 13. Absoultely identical. And I do not believe for one second that there will be much difference between these shots and the "final build" Which is the season pass early release, which turns into the shipped disc, then wait for the patch , then wait for next gen then wait for next year, they didnt have time this year. I really really wanted to believe there was progress, I just dont see it from what I have read on here. There isnt even 1 new uniform besides the dolphins. Wheres the Drew Brees charger unis? The 87 Eagles pants are still white, etc etc etc....So frustrating.
Old 06-17-2013, 05:11 PM   #11
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by schmit_95
One thing I didn't like is, it looks Identical to Madden 13. Absoultely identical. And I do not believe for one second that there will be much difference between these shots and the "final build" Which is the season pass early release, which turns into the shipped disc, then wait for the patch , then wait for next gen then wait for next year, they didnt have time this year. I really really wanted to believe there was progress, I just dont see it from what I have read on here. There isnt even 1 new uniform besides the dolphins. Wheres the Drew Brees charger unis? The 87 Eagles pants are still white, etc etc etc....So frustrating.
If you think these screens look identical to Madden 13, you may want to schedule a eye doctor appointment soon. Almost NONE of the screens in this thread are things you saw in Madden 13.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2013, 05:16 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 0

I just hope they have spectaor mode back....day one buy if so
Old 06-18-2013, 12:46 AM   #13
MVP

mastershake88's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
So you don't see anything good here, just that the uniforms were wrong? The game is not final yet, they are still working on the uniforms. What did you like that you saw?

Brotha, I mean't to update this, I saw that they got MY Raven's home stadium's screens right, things are looking bright lol. Idn ps4 is $399 lol it's looking mad tempting dude to just skip the current gen.
Decade of Excellence
FHS '06, UMBC,'13,CCBC '15 UMUC '15
Old 06-18-2013, 08:46 AM   #14
Rookie

playajay98's Arena

OVR: 0

Love the celebrations after big plays and not just scoring ones. I wish this was something they would update throughout the football season as players start doing new ones. Also liked the upright running.
Old 06-18-2013, 09:49 AM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
If you think these screens look identical to Madden 13, you may want to schedule a eye doctor appointment soon. Almost NONE of the screens in this thread are things you saw in Madden 13.
That may be, and I may just be extremely negative, but the overall look of the screens look identical to Madden 13. The players might hug each other in a different screen now, but overall Im not so sure anything was touched graphically. Man I would lover a bottle of your enthusiasum JP. Haha.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2013, 10:03 AM   #16
MVP

PacMan3000's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by schmit_95
That may be, and I may just be extremely negative, but the overall look of the screens look identical to Madden 13. The players might hug each other in a different screen now, but overall Im not so sure anything was touched graphically. Man I would lover a bottle of your enthusiasum JP. Haha.
I actually agree with schmit, but I'll dig a little deeper. A lot of Madden seems to always give us action (especially pre and post play) from a medium camera angle viewpoint. The game lacks close ups of on-field players, guys on the sideline, fans, etc.

So it has this sort of...constant "sameness," for lack of a better word. Yes, there's definitely new celebrations and animations, but overall, I don't look at Madden 25 (for current gen at least, I really like what I see with next gen), and go, "wow, that's new and fresh and impressive."

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »