Home

if you still doubt the blocking in m25 will be improved...

This is a discussion on if you still doubt the blocking in m25 will be improved... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-23-2013, 11:35 AM   #1
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4
if you still doubt the blocking in m25 will be improved...

ok , so for those who still want to say , ill believe it when i see it, in talking about improvements to m25 . I HIGHLY suggest , download the ncaa 14 demo and play it . run you quite a few runs plays, up middle, around ends, options. You will notice the much improved blocking really quickly. On top you hb not running into linemen and falling down all the time.Its so much a dif. I have seen linemen with no one to block , go and find the closest guy to block. Ive seen a guard run 8 yards up field, in front of the hb , and actually block the correct guy he should 8 yards down field to help the hb pick up nice yards ! ncaa 14 is running on the upgraded version of the infinty engine m13 used, and madden 25 will be using on ps3 and 360. It is much improved. The lead passing is toned down as well. So if your still doubting what youve read about improvements. then download that demo and see for yourself. enjoy
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2013, 12:40 PM   #2
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: if you still doubt the blocking in m25 will be improved...

You should also understand, both games play completely different.
Old 06-23-2013, 12:51 PM   #3
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

ok, well they are using the same engine, so somehow , i feel like it will carry over well in m25, but you will see when it comes out .
Old 06-23-2013, 02:14 PM   #4
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBleedingRed21
You should also understand, both games play completely different.
Everything I've heard from people who played both, is that Madden plays even better than NCAA.
Old 06-23-2013, 03:12 PM   #5
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Everything I've heard from people who played both, is that Madden plays even better than NCAA.

thank you sir! my point of the start of thread was, to let people know , you can see improvemnet in blockin already in the ncaa demo by itself, improved blocking and toned down lead passes is already there.everyone i have read that has played both really was talkin about how much better they noticed these things in maddden. i was just trying to let people know you could play a "diffferent" version of madden so to speak, using same engine current gen madden will use, to see there has been some change. i am very excited myself to see the blocking improvements.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2013, 06:53 PM   #6
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
But that is heresay.. everyone has different opinions. No need to make claims until the game drops. I hope it does, but Madden last year was a complete trainwreck (remember, I was one of the very hyped on it too)
Old 06-23-2013, 09:00 PM   #7
Pro

OVR: 2

I haven't played the NCAA demo (its not available in Australia) but if last year taught me anything it is not to get my hopes up.

I thought the Madden demo last year was amazing, it felt like one of the best maddens of this generation. However the version that came out had AI and gameplay issues that essentially ruined the game.

Everything looks great at this point, but looking great and being great are very different things.
Old 06-24-2013, 01:49 AM   #8
Pro

OVR: 11

Per pasta,

If guys are still doubting the blocking in m25
http://instagram.com/p/azC_7hq3n0/ just check that beautiful trap blocking out, look at that footwork, look at the downfield blocking, my gawd

Source
NCAAF- MIAMI LSU
"IM SO UPTOWN AND IF U AIN'T MOTHA#$@ DONT GO UPTOWN, YEAH"

Quote:
How often can the bug be reproduced? That's a question for the developers...I'm not testing this for them...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »