Home

Madden 25 Purchasing Strategy

This is a discussion on Madden 25 Purchasing Strategy within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-27-2013, 11:11 AM   #33
Pro

kc10785's Arena

OVR: 6
This is madden 2001 all over again with me. I Had the game for PS1 and turned around and got it for PS2 after PS2 launch

Sent From a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 with Tapatalk 4
"For me, winning isn't something that happens suddenly on the field when the whistle blows and the crowds roar. Winning is something that builds physically and mentally every day that you train and every night that you dream." -Emmitt Smith
Old 06-27-2013, 12:49 PM   #34
Fear The Spear

37's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Madden 25 Purchasing Strategy

Picking up NCAA14 and M25 on their respective release days for the PS3.....Will worry about next-gen when the time comes
Old 06-27-2013, 01:36 PM   #35
Pro

OVR: 9

I'm probably not getting PS4 until at least 6 months after launch, so I'll get Madden 15 on next gen

As far as Madden 25, I'm super pumped to get it on PS3. I skip every other year, so I skipped 11 and 13, and played the hell out of 10 and 12. Wish I didn't bother with 08 or 09

Madden '10 "foundation" + depth of Head Coach 09 = my dream franchise mode.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2013, 01:57 PM   #36
Darkness!!!

DirtyJerz32's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjcheezhead
That attitude from the community is why the license isn't going anywhere. Football gamers deserve to sit by and watch baseball and basketball fans play amazing games while their sport remains poor to mediocre every year.

Cash does make the world go round. Our cash keeps exclusivity in place, but not mine. Not this year.
Sorry, but not everyone feels like you do, some people enjoy the game. The amount of people that like the game far out weigh those people that think it's a mediocre game.

Your money is your money and that $60 is yours to keep, but the amount of people that wait in line to purchase Madden because they like the game is ALL that matters.

Twitch: DirtyJerz32

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengold34_OS
No longer shall you be referred to as DirtyJerz32, but simply BOSS -
Old 06-27-2013, 03:58 PM   #37
MVP

OVR: 0

picking up madden next gen only and a few nba games on xbox one as well....cant wait
Old 06-27-2013, 07:43 PM   #38
MVP

kjcheezhead's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by 32
Sorry, but not everyone feels like you do, some people enjoy the game. The amount of people that like the game far out weigh those people that think it's a mediocre game.

Your money is your money and that $60 is yours to keep, but the amount of people that wait in line to purchase Madden because they like the game is ALL that matters.
I never said everyone feels like me. You responded to me saying I should just buy Madden and I answered with why I would be a fool to buy the game given my feelings on it and the license situation. Those that do feel as I do would be much better served not buying right now. I don't see how you could argue otherwise.
Old 06-27-2013, 09:44 PM   #39
Darkness!!!

DirtyJerz32's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjcheezhead
I never said everyone feels like me. You responded to me saying I should just buy Madden and I answered with why I would be a fool to buy the game given my feelings on it and the license situation. Those that do feel as I do would be much better served not buying right now. I don't see how you could argue otherwise.
Wasn't saying everyone felt like you. I was saying the people that like the game far out weigh those that don't. With that said, the money EA/NFL are making means the license isn't going anywhere.

Like I said, your money is money and I'm not knocking your decision at all, do what you will. IMO that just means you won't be purchasing a NFL game for a long time if you're waiting for another company to be able to make a NFL game.

Twitch: DirtyJerz32

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengold34_OS
No longer shall you be referred to as DirtyJerz32, but simply BOSS -

Last edited by DirtyJerz32; 06-27-2013 at 09:46 PM.
Old 06-28-2013, 12:39 AM   #40
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Pre-ordered NCAA and Madden for the PS3. Likely wont have time for both games so if NCAA 14 winds up being a lot of fun with no glaring issues, I'll just cancel my Madden pre-order. If NCAA 14 is not good, I'll trade it in towards Madden 25.
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »