Home

EA team that makes Fifa make Madden???

This is a discussion on EA team that makes Fifa make Madden??? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-30-2013, 09:23 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
EA team that makes Fifa make Madden???

does the same team make both Games, I'm thinking not,..My son got Fifa 13 i'm a big Madden/Football fan, But OMG!!!! if EA would let the Fifa team make madden one time we would have a Awesome game, 1st..The guys in the Booth is spot on when talking bout each player, it just blew me away playing my son how much Better Fifa as a game is over Madden, I really can't blame the Real NFL players playing Fifa over Madden, I just ask my son last night why players pick fifa when they play football..after playing fifa i have to agree..Don't get me wrong i could never stop playing football for fifia...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2013, 09:26 PM   #2
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: EA team that makes Fifa make Madden???

No...... the former head of FIFA team is now the head of Madden and NCAA. However the same Madden and NCAA team that has always made those 2 games are still making those games. And the FIFA team is still only making FIFA.
Old 06-30-2013, 09:31 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
No...... the former head of FIFA team is now the head of Madden and NCAA. However the same Madden and NCAA team that has always made those 2 games are still making those games. And the FIFA team is still only making FIFA.
However, I remember Victor Lugo saying that they worked with the FIFA team this year in trying to get the physics right.
Old 06-30-2013, 09:37 PM   #4
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondsolution
However, I remember Victor Lugo saying that they worked with the FIFA team this year in trying to get the physics right.
They been working with the FIFA team and Battlefield teams for years now. That is nothing new. Hell I remember when Ian Cummings said they were working with the FIFA team before Madden 10 came out to get jostling into Madden 10.

So them saying they working with other offices is nothing new.
Old 06-30-2013, 10:12 PM   #5
MVP

Robcards's Arena

OVR: 9

Pretty sure the team that makes FIFA is based out of Bucharest and the team that makes Madden is in Austin, TX. Could be wrong though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2013, 10:24 PM   #6
Formerly simon48xbox

The_Balm's Arena

OVR: 6
Madden is made at EA Tiburon in Florida.

It would take way more then one year for the FIFA team to get Madden in par with FIFA. And they might not be any better, switching sports and all.
Old 06-30-2013, 11:01 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 0

yea i would Have to agree, taking the team off to make a year off madden wouldn't be to good, It really would take a few years to get Madden up to par with Fifa even if it can be done. I'm just in shock how Fifa plays so smooth,.. Online is so awesome No lag or anything, but yet EA makes both games, the group of guys that makes Fifa should be really proud of them selfs, I'm really lost for words on how much it does better then Madden, it really is a shame...If we could get One year of Madden that plays like Fifa OMG!!! heaven all i can say.
Old 06-30-2013, 11:34 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robcards
Pretty sure the team that makes FIFA is based out of Bucharest and the team that makes Madden is in Austin, TX. Could be wrong though.
FIFA is made by EA Canada, in Vancouver.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »