Home

Share Your Madden NFL 25 Rosters, Sliders, and Custom Playbooks with Madden Share

This is a discussion on Share Your Madden NFL 25 Rosters, Sliders, and Custom Playbooks with Madden Share within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-24-2013, 08:25 PM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Share Your Madden NFL 25 Rosters, Sliders, and Custom Playbooks with Madden Share

This sounds great for the people out there that love this kind of thing. I on the other hand don't see any appeal to this. I get the roster stuff and wanting real names, that just sounds like a ton of work. Howver, the playbook thing I dont see at all. Save a handful of unique plays, arent every teams playbooks almost identical? Not feeling this revel at all....Im really REALLY hoping that the MAdden all 25 reveal is something that noone saw coming. It's really the only thing left that can get me over the hump....I realize no one else cares, but I needed to say it. Haha. Cheers to everyone that is pysched for this feature though!
Old 06-24-2013, 09:02 PM   #74
Banned

OVR: 10
This is a new Era ppl. Instead of asking questions that won't get answered. See what direction they are headed. This will hopefully be in all their games. I'm excited with EA. hopefully Donny Moore doesn't need to get replaced by the community.

What I will be skeptical about is the amount of editin that is in the game. Last year I had many twitter convo's with EA about the editing. When the added editing they left out ratings. I'm gettin it but I won't be totally satisfied if they leave that out. I want full control. And it looks like they're going in that direction.

💩
Old 06-24-2013, 09:24 PM   #75
MVP

infemous's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Share Your Madden NFL 25 Rosters, Sliders, and Custom Playbooks with Madden Share

sounds promising.

i think there are some valid concerns about the whole notion of sharing cheesy rosters but that will be done regardless.

i think this can only be a good thing that will allow for people to share their rosters and improve the game.

i'm imagining an online CCM with slider sets, scaled down ratings and custom playbooks.... although only on PS4 lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2013, 10:04 PM   #76
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal
That's what I am banking or hoping on, that the people in the community that work so hard on edits to NCAA can put out better scaled draft classes. I just want some rosters based on actual data and not some made up stuff. It will likely all come down to how the NCAA draft classes are converted into Madden but I was just reading about the Dynasty editor for NCAA football, so it will be interesting to see what all shakes out in reference to draft imports and M25 once the games drop.
im confused by your posts but ill answer what i think your asking you can edit players on ncaa but once they enter madden they cant be touched and you cant export and share them you can only use your ncaa class

however little tip if you want somebody to go early or late in the draft change the awareness in madden 12 most people had rg3 go 6th round i boosted his awareness to a 95 and he went top 5
Old 06-24-2013, 10:50 PM   #77
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by crf2013
im confused by your posts but ill answer what i think your asking you can edit players on ncaa but once they enter madden they cant be touched and you cant export and share them you can only use your ncaa class

however little tip if you want somebody to go early or late in the draft change the awareness in madden 12 most people had rg3 go 6th round i boosted his awareness to a 95 and he went top 5
Can someone elaborate on this, I am presuming this means that NCAA draft classes are tied to gamertags/PSN but is this restriction being lifted/changed so they can be used in CFM? Meaning since I think draft class imports will be available to CFMs being played online with multiple Users and the Madden share feature has been added, will these imports still be linked to gt/psn?

If so a workaround would be to get the creator or original saver of the import to join your online CFM, give them Commish control just long enough to load the draft class and then they could quit your online CFM, rinse, repeat each year. I just wonder has that restriction on NCAA draft imports been lifted with Madden share, similar to how there is no restriction on sharing rosters in NCAA football.
Old 06-24-2013, 11:42 PM   #78
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
This is a game changer for me.

One of my biggest frustrations when it came to Madden was the AI's ability when it came to calling plays and the limitation of most teams playbooks. Playbook share (assuming that it works right) could eliminate this.

For example, if you notice that the CPU calls 4 Verts too much....just remove it from that teams playbook.

I dont have the time or knowledge to revise each teams playbook to have them play like they do in real life but I bet someone (or a group of people) at OS will. The ease of downloading their work and assigning the playbook to my and the CPU's team will be awesome.
Agreed. This could be really beneficial to the offline gamer.
Old 06-25-2013, 12:47 AM   #79
All Star

splff3000's Arena

OVR: 32

This is pretty good news. I wouldn't say it's great news like some here, but it's pretty good...... for me. Well, actually, I can see the greatness in it if you're an offline gamer, but for an online league type of guy like myself, there are a lot of red flags going off. Like other posters have said, leagues will have to ban custom playbooks to prevent cheese playbooks. Contrary to what some of you think, in most leagues, you can't just call someone a cheeser and have them booted. It's your word vs his and since no one else saw the game(unless someone recorded it) it's up to the commish to decide. You see most of the time, they're not cheesing every play of every game like lobby guys. It can take weeks sometimes before you can weed out a cheeser and that was before they could get their hands on the greatest cheese playbook of all time ........ with no effort at all. I've been commishing leagues since 09 and I can tell you, if I was still doing it this year, I would turn custom playbooks off. It has to be an option. There's already too much of a headache trying to weed those guys out as it is.

Outside of the cheese playbook sharing issue that I have with this, everything else is cool. I really hope that people figure out some way to edit the NCAA draft classes so that they fall more in line with FBG's ratings. I've used them in offline playnow games before, but never in a season because of the draft classes. I'm really hoping I can finally do a franchise with them and edited NCAA draft classes or better yet find a league that's using them.

Everything else is pretty much just a convenience to save time. Instead of having to spend time changing sliders while I'm searching for a good set, I can just download them.

One thing I'm finding confusing is why everyone is getting excited about setting playbooks for cpu teams. Last time I checked, you couldn't load a custom playbook for the cpu team. The custom playbook was attached to YOUR profile. Unless EA has drastically changed CFM, I don't see how that will be possible. You guys might want to get verification from someone before assuming that you will be able to set it to a cpu team. This is still EA we're talking about here.

Overall, I'm quite intrigued to see how much better this Madden share will make Madden this year. I'm definitely looking forward to finally being able to do some things that I didn't have time to do before, but I'm also weary about the potential pitfalls this feature might bring to a gamer like me.

Last edited by splff3000; 06-25-2013 at 12:49 AM.
Old 06-25-2013, 12:58 AM   #80
Banned

Jibbler's Arena

OVR: 0

well done!! I didn't play madden 2012 at all because of all the stuff they took our, now with 32 team control roster editing back and this, its going to be DOUBLE new and exciting for people like me who skipped the year it feel like new commontary too for me

This is great news about sharing rosters it's been long overdue now we as a community can get a OPS roster together like the MLB guys do

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »