Home

Share Your Madden NFL 25 Rosters, Sliders, and Custom Playbooks with Madden Share

This is a discussion on Share Your Madden NFL 25 Rosters, Sliders, and Custom Playbooks with Madden Share within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-24-2013, 04:20 PM   #49
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: Share Your Madden NFL 25 Rosters, Sliders, and Custom Playbooks with Madden Share

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdoc85
Can we share individual, custom teams or do we have to share a full roster file?
Looks like only full roster files.
Old 06-24-2013, 04:25 PM   #50
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Share Your Madden NFL 25 Rosters, Sliders, and Custom Playbooks with Madden Share

not try not trying to "start drama" , and my laptop dont have any sound. so because it wasnt something they seemed to highlight , i didnt figure sharing videos was a part of it, sorry . booting somone for cheese isnt as easy as some would like to make it sound. if someone knows they can be caught on it , they only use it when they are behind at end of games and need to score. if there is no video footage to prove it , then its not that simple to just boot someone , because any decent commish knows, alot of times, when people lose, they tend to over examine things, or basically try to find something that they think was questionable , that caused them to lose and claim it as cheese, when it may be , or it may not be. this isnt just a black and white issue here.anyone who runs a league knows this .so just because someone calls wolf dont mean it always is.
Old 06-24-2013, 04:26 PM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Madden Share Debuts: Includes Shared Rosters, Sliders, and Custom Playbooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by howboutdat
haha i love statements like these. im not in a league that allows glitch playbooks. there arent any playbooks full of glitch plays in m13, but there are a ton of glitchy plays. my point in this is , some of these cheeseheads out there ( and there are a ton ) will be making up their own custom playbooks full of glitchy plays, sharing them with communty, then when peps are always winning with them , they wil be getting alot of these votes ,thus putting them high up on the list of "best playbooks". how will you be able to tell someone is using a playbook full of glitchy plays is my point?because in m13 , u cant see what playbooks your opponent is picking in the first place, so even if people found out what playbooks was full of glitch plays, you wouldnt know for sure someone was using it. just seems like its gonna cause problems. and im not really talkin about in my league, im talking the thousands of others out there. lets try to actually figure out a solution, and not just , find another league, when that really isnt the issue in the first place.
ok you must have never seen a sim league before people dont run cheese plays becaues when they do they get kicked therefore if someone takes a playbook full of chees plays they will run cheese plays and get kicked if you end up in a league full of cheesers your not in a sim league
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2013, 04:27 PM   #52
Rookie

Quote:
ok , so , im not at all impressed with this whole "madden share feature" , good thing its totally free! i mean , im not sure how i feel about people rating others playbooks and then having a list of them with the ones " that gives you the best chance to win" being found at the top. to me , this sounds like the books with the most glitchy plays in them . there had best be an option in online CF to not allow any custom playbooks, or i see this becoming a problem for online leagues.at the very least of , they should allow us to see what playbooks our opponent is picking for offense and defense before the game starts, like they used to , so we can at least know if someone is using some playbook full of cheats. i dunno, i just see this as something thats gonna become an issue ....... free or not....
just dont let people in that use cheese plays and your fine you act like cheesers can slip through and have nobody notice that they are cheesing
Old 06-24-2013, 04:28 PM   #53
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
Two controllers, move one to the CPU side and press Y, I believe, like you're selecting uniforms and you could change the CPU's playbooks. Only problem was, most of them didn't work correctly.
not possible in 13 you couldnt move any controller to the non user team in ccm
Old 06-24-2013, 04:31 PM   #54
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Couldnt someone create a glitch filled playbook on their own before? The only difference is now they can download it.

I dont play lobby games because its full of cheesers IN EVERY GAME. In MLB The Show. NBA2k. Madden. UFC. Fight Night. Thats why I dont play random people. I play people from OS who I know have sim playstyles.
well actually someone couldnt have created a glitch filled playbook before now and used it in their online league. the sharing of these to me , just raises the chances of someone ( especially those in a league who knows they arent good enough to win a superbowl) to start using one of these super cheesebooks without having to do any real work to do it. i mean lets face it , most people who are willing to play cheese, are already lazy in itself,because they wont take the time to try to learn how to play football and how to use situations and schemes to their advantage.so alot of them wouldnt bother creating a playbook to begin with, and now the ones that will will be arming so many more , with the simple click of one button. thus putting those types of books in so many more hands. im just saying i see this as a risky thing. as i do just with custom playbooks in general.but this is putting it in so may more peoples hands , where they dont have to really do anything but download it.just makes it too easy for them.it takes alot of work to create ur own custom book.
Old 06-24-2013, 04:41 PM   #55
MVP

CarryTheWeight's Arena

OVR: 30

Extremely positive move overall for this series. What I hope is that in future editions of the game, they don't scrap this or leave this feature alone --- custom draft classes, custom plays, even individual teams or players could be the next logical step.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2013, 04:48 PM   #56
Rookie

Quote:
not try not trying to "start drama" , and my laptop dont have any sound. so because it wasnt something they seemed to highlight , i didnt figure sharing videos was a part of it, sorry . booting somone for cheese isnt as easy as some would like to make it sound. if someone knows they can be caught on it , they only use it when they are behind at end of games and need to score. if there is no video footage to prove it , then its not that simple to just boot someone , because any decent commish knows, alot of times, when people lose, they tend to over examine things, or basically try to find something that they think was questionable , that caused them to lose and claim it as cheese, when it may be , or it may not be. this isnt just a black and white issue here.anyone who runs a league knows this .so just because someone calls wolf dont mean it always is.
for me its a majority thing if two peopple say that a guy they were playing cheesed you boot him if its just one guy who lost you wait for more your making this harder than it is and this is coming from a guy who runs 4 leagues

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »