Home

M25 Slider Changes - Special Teams are in!

This is a discussion on M25 Slider Changes - Special Teams are in! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-28-2013, 09:46 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: M25 Slider Changes - Special Teams are in!

I just hope fumbles on All-Madden work properly.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2013, 09:51 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 0

I just hope fumbles on All-Madden work properly.
Old 06-28-2013, 11:58 PM   #27
Pro

HeavyHitter55's Arena

OVR: 10

Does anyone else notice in the NCAA demo that the Kickoff Power slider doesn't work for the user? I've pushed this all the way down to 0 and I'm still kicking the same distance (with no wind).

RIP J.J.
Old 06-29-2013, 01:15 AM   #28
MVP

Robcards's Arena

OVR: 9

I'm surprised no one has commented on how they've removed certain sliders like pass rush, block shedding, and run d reaction time
Old 06-29-2013, 04:42 AM   #29
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
They also got rid of run reaction time. It never worked that great so not a huge loss but I hate losing sliders. We do get a true pass coverage slider which is huge since the reaction time slider didn't do much of anything last year.
I disagree with run reaction not working. It has a big impact on how LBs play and how defenders attempt to get off blocks and/or try to close gaps while engaged as well as close on ball carriers in open space. Low enough and you can see defenders running AWAY from ball carriers because the pursuit angles go pear shaped.

I agree it's never good to lose sliders Less customization is never a good thing, imo.

Quote:
I hope they add RB ability instead of break tackles. That was redundant with the tackle slider.
Not really, imo.

Breaking tackles is the HB getting away from an engaged tackle. The tackle slider helped govern the aggression and amount of power the defender had in trying to wrap up the ball carrier. Those are two different skill sets and two different aspects of the game.

I hope they add a vision slider (I don't like generic "increase all ability" sliders - less fine tuning possible), and keep break tackles and tackles as well.

Quote:
I will love finally being able to tune the kicking sliders better! You couldn't drop the slider last year without the cpu missing too much and yet you could hit all your FGs way too easily. About time they brought those back.
Completely agree.
Old 06-29-2013, 06:33 AM   #30
MVP

Robcards's Arena

OVR: 9

I'm also not too thrilled about this change, ill be more excited when I see the CPU punt at the 41 yard line instead of coming up 10 yards short on a mile long field goal
Old 06-29-2013, 10:42 AM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robcards
I'm surprised no one has commented on how they've removed certain sliders like pass rush, block shedding, and run d reaction time
Wow
The pass rush slider is very necessary.

Can't believe they took that out
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2013, 12:31 PM   #32
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Yeah I'm a little worried about the pass rush, block shedding, and rush reaction slider no longer being on the game. Those are 3 areas I use to crank up for the CPU when they were having trouble slowing me down. Sucks I no longer have that option anymore. Hopefully they have those areas on point now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »