Home

Madden 13 Trade type option

This is a discussion on Madden 13 Trade type option within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-25-2013, 01:32 PM   #1
Rookie

reece420's Arena

OVR: 3
Madden 13 Trade type option

Its been a while since I played madden 13, now that I have it back I forgot the difference between the trade types. Can anyone tell me the difference between human, disable, and enable all?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2013, 02:27 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Madden 13 Trade type option

Only human trades...no trades...everyone can trade?
Old 06-26-2013, 12:29 AM   #3
Pro

Ampking101's Arena

OVR: 8
Human means only human trades are allowed. It basically means that you yourself have to initiate any and all trades.

Enable all means that all trades are allowed. The cpu will place players on the trade block as well as initiate trades for players on your trade block. This also means they will trade with each other as well. This also means that during the draft they will trade spots with other cpu players as well as occasionally initiate a trade for your current pick in the Draft.

Disable means that neither the player or cpu can trade at all.

Old 06-26-2013, 09:51 AM   #4
Rookie

reece420's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Madden 13 Trade type option

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ampking101
Human means only human trades are allowed. It basically means that you yourself have to initiate any and all trades.

Enable all means that all trades are allowed. The cpu will place players on the trade block as well as initiate trades for players on your trade block. This also means they will trade with each other as well. This also means that during the draft they will trade spots with other cpu players as well as occasionally initiate a trade for your current pick in the Draft.

Disable means that neither the player or cpu can trade at all.
Cool, Thanks I use to know but its been a while since I played this game and forgot about that option. Thanks again

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »