Home

Madden NFL 25 Video - TE Tim Tebow Catching Passes

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 Video - TE Tim Tebow Catching Passes within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-03-2013, 08:06 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
I really like that video for what I'm guess they were trying to highlight. And I'm 100% sure tebow at TE wouldn't be as unstoppable or effective before people go crazy on how terrible it is or easy the passing is. Using tebow at TE was to create buzz, just good marketing.

Idk if everyone's gonna run like that but that really seemed like tebow running style and ball tucking.
Old 07-03-2013, 08:54 PM   #18
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden NFL 25 Video - TE Tim Tebow Catching Passes

Here we go AGAIN, everyone overreacting negatively to a "Sizzle" Trailer. These trailers are put on rookie and are made with the sole purpose of showing a guy like Tebow absolutely dominating everyone on the field. Do you think they would make a trailer with Tebow and show him getting blown up every play? The E3 videos are more indicative of normal gameplay, this is a anomaly. It's not really that hard to figure out guys.
Old 07-03-2013, 08:55 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 4

Does this mean we can set the depth chart freely like in NCAA or is this an example of player switching
Old 07-03-2013, 09:04 PM   #20
Banned

Jdoug312's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by infemous
I'm very glad I'm skipping current gen Madden this year.

To believe anyone could buy a game that still has those awful animations and players playing way beyond their ratings, as well as natural physics, is too much for me to bear.
So when next gen gameplay is shown, with similar animations, and other players "playing way beyond their ratings, as well as natural physics", will you skip madden altogether this year? I seriously doubt there will be a huge difference in these core aspects between current gen and next gen this year.
Old 07-03-2013, 09:11 PM   #21
Banned

OVR: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Here we go AGAIN, everyone overreacting negatively to a "Sizzle" Trailer. These trailers are put on rookie and are made with the sole purpose of showing a guy like Tebow absolutely dominating everyone on the field. Do you think they would make a trailer with Tebow and show him getting blown up every play? The E3 videos are more indicative of normal gameplay, this is a anomaly. It's not really that hard to figure out guys.
And here we go again with you rushing in to tell everyone that it's not REALLY how the game will play. Just like how you weren't REALLY supposed to run backwards with your qb and throw a strike last year. Madden is slowly improving, but to say the game doesn't really play like what was shown in the video gives new meaning to the phrase "rose colored glasses".
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2013, 09:12 PM   #22
Rookie

The_Gaming_Disciple's Arena

OVR: 8
So unimpressed...Tebow is the man though. Rooting for ya Timmie...
Old 07-03-2013, 09:33 PM   #23
Banned

OVR: 0

Tebow isnt a TE. He's the Patriots third string QB and unless he beats out Mallett or Mallett gets injured, I'll be shocked if Tebow makes the final 53. Hopefully, the Patriots release Tebow and he can go to Canada so we all can stop hearing how great he is when he's average at best.
Old 07-03-2013, 10:07 PM   #24
Flyin' High

Birdman18's Arena

OVR: 8
Tebow is a QB and will not be at TE.. OS should know better than to post this

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »