Home

Patrick Peterson question

This is a discussion on Patrick Peterson question within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-09-2013, 12:49 PM   #1
Pro

WildFan22's Arena

OVR: 8
Patrick Peterson question

In the NFC championship game of my CCM Patrick Peterson picked off Cam Newton and ran it back for a touchdown. He did the Heisman pose in the endzone and it's the first time i've ever seen him do it.

PP didn't win the Heisman in college but he did the pose in 2010 but Cam Newton won the heisman that year. My question is did PP do the heisman pose because he did it in college or did he do the pose because he picked off Cam Newton (who won the heisman over PP)?

Either way the guy I played was not happy because he's a huge Cam Newton fan and it looked like PP was taunting him after a huge play.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2013, 01:14 PM   #2
Rookie

imskykid's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Patrick Peterson question

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildFan22
In the NFC championship game of my CCM Patrick Peterson picked off Cam Newton and ran it back for a touchdown. He did the Heisman pose in the endzone and it's the first time i've ever seen him do it.

PP didn't win the Heisman in college but he did the pose in 2010 but Cam Newton won the heisman that year. My question is did PP do the heisman pose because he did it in college or did he do the pose because he picked off Cam Newton (who won the heisman over PP)?

Either way the guy I played was not happy because he's a huge Cam Newton fan and it looked like PP was taunting him after a huge play.
I saw him do it when I scored a punt return TD with him, so it's not context specific. Seems kind of strange they would have that be his TD celebration when he did the pose once in college and then didn't even go on to win the award. You'd think after that, he'd shelve that one.
Old 07-09-2013, 04:26 PM   #3
Just started!

OVR: 0

I'm thinking maybe that was a game glitch, and less of a logical set celebration for him from the get-go
Old 07-09-2013, 11:20 PM   #4
SHO
Give us a raise, loser!

SHO's Arena

OVR: 24

Old 07-10-2013, 10:29 AM   #5
Pro

WildFan22's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHO
He did that during his 2010 heisman campaign which he lost to Newton. I was under the impression that only some of the heisman winners did the heisman pose. I'm sure they programed him to do this based on his college celebration.

Even thought it wasn't programmed to happen it was pretty awesome to have him show up Cam Newton in the NFC title game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2013, 01:57 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildFan22
If only Madden had that kind of emotion programmed into it's players...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »