Home

Current Gen or Next Gen?

This is a discussion on Current Gen or Next Gen? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-23-2013, 09:20 AM   #9
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: Current Gen or Next Gen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorneydave866
I'll end up getting both.
Balling lol

Any game that comes on current systems and Next Gen I will always wait until the next gen version comes out since I plan on buying it day 1

R.I.P King Kobe

PSN:Jfingaz27
Twitter: @Jof3_
Twitch: JOF3

Best places: Mount Carmel High School, ESPN 1000

R.I.P MOM . Father of Jerry IV, Jaiden, Jeremiah and Mila-Rose
Old 07-24-2013, 12:21 AM   #10
Just started!

OVR: 0

This topic has been discussed, but I'll go with it.
Old 07-24-2013, 03:22 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 2

getting it for ps4 wont buy it new i wont support ea anymore sick of the bad servers try play team play 97% i got kick out me or my firends every game that why we stop playing madden 13 madden 11 never got kick out not never pro maybe 1% to the servers r fixed i wont buy the game new again

and i never buy games used ill be looking at ebay or something to get it used till ea fix there servers i only will buy there games used

but overall im looking forward to ea on next gen for owner mode and team play and just pray there servers r better
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2013, 04:44 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkxsacrificex
getting it for ps4 wont buy it new i wont support ea anymore sick of the bad servers try play team play 97% i got kick out me or my firends every game that why we stop playing madden 13 madden 11 never got kick out not never pro maybe 1% to the servers r fixed i wont buy the game new again

and i never buy games used ill be looking at ebay or something to get it used till ea fix there servers i only will buy there games used

but overall im looking forward to ea on next gen for owner mode and team play and just pray there servers r better
If your issues are servers and you own a sony console thats not necessarily EA's problem...I own a 360 and ps3...I prerfer my 360 over the ps3 for all online gaming. Your beef is likely with sony and not EA...Sony and MS provide their own independant online support for games...Just sayin
Old 07-24-2013, 06:31 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dat swag
If your issues are servers and you own a sony console thats not necessarily EA's problem...I own a 360 and ps3...I prerfer my 360 over the ps3 for all online gaming. Your beef is likely with sony and not EA...Sony and MS provide their own independant online support for games...Just sayin
Wrong its ea cause i own i xbox 360 eveytime i play team play i or 1 of my friends get booted i just bought ps3 july 7th 2013 and only got 4 games for ps3

I switch from xbox to sony cause my xbox bug out when i try switch my email
and contact xbox on fixing the problem june 16th and for 3 weeks non stop contact xbox and all i get from xbox was our Advocacy team working on it and i had enough contact xbox fix something simple as my email and still havent gotten a email from xbox or i phone call i lose 10 games and i bought.

Of the dashboard and 4,000 points and lose my clan gamertag and whats worse i dont understand why xbox temp block my family pack plan every account when only account was messed up was the main one this the reason i had enough from xbox and finally decide to get ps3

so dont tell me its sony when i dont own a madden for sony and i just bought my frist ps3 on july 7 2013 and my xbox account been messed up since june 10 or wsa it the 16th

stil love xbox till they fix my account and give me mine gamertag i dont have anything to do with xbox i wotn bash them i think they a good conpany yet but there xbox support is horrible
Old 07-25-2013, 01:49 AM   #14
MVP

next gen all the way ..
Old 07-25-2013, 10:47 AM   #15
Rookie

dreneel's Arena

OVR: 4

Current! They have finally figured it out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2013, 11:01 AM   #16
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfinger2013
Balling lol

Any game that comes on current systems and Next Gen I will always wait until the next gen version comes out since I plan on buying it day 1
Eh, once the PS4 drops I can just trade Madden current gen in or sell it on EBAY for 20-30 dollars. 40 dollars for a few months isn't too bad. I need a football fix.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »