Home

Madden NFL 25 Provides MUT Fans Head Start on Next-Gen

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 Provides MUT Fans Head Start on Next-Gen within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-23-2013, 11:52 AM   #1
EA Game Changer

OVR: 28
Madden NFL 25 Provides MUT Fans Head Start on Next-Gen

Quote:
With a little more than a month until the launch of Madden NFL 25, it’s almost time to start stocking your Madden Ultimate Team.

But what about later this year when the new consoles launch? Will you have to start from scratch on Xbox One and PlayStation®4? Not at all. Rest assured, you’ll have a nice head start on your friends when next-gen consoles launch.
Quote:
In the months between the launch of Madden NFL 25 on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 and next-gen consoles later this year, you’re bound to build up quite an Madden Ultimate Team. And after spending all that time getting your roster just right, it would be hard to start over. Luckily, you don’t have to! When you fire up Madden Ultimate Team on brand-new next-gen console, you’ll be able to make a one-time transfer of up to 1,100 items.

When you transfer your Madden Ultimate Team to Xbox One and PlayStation 4, you’ll get to bring over 100 active items (45 players, 55 additional items) and up to 1000 reserves*. Don’t worry about transferring over your best items and then leaving your current-gen team roster bone dry: all the items you transfer can still be used on Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3. Caveats being that once you transfer an item it can no longer be auctioned or traded, so make sure to take that into consideration before you make the call. Also, the carry-over will apply to those transferring Gen 3 to Gen 4 across PS3 to PS4 only and Xbox 360 to Xbox One ONLY.

And the good news doesn't stop there. Madden NFL 25 Anniversary Edition players who participate in this offer will also be granted six Madden Ultimate Team All Pro packs for use in their Madden Ultimate Team on next-gen consoles.*† On top of being able to transfer 1,100 of your best items, you’re also getting six packs chock full of the best stuff.

While everyone else is opening starter packs and taking on the first few Solo Challenges in the hopes of buffing up their team, you’ll be coming right out of the gates with a powerhouse and laying the smack down on anyone foolish enough to challenge you online. Win early, win often.

So when you pop in Madden NFL 25 on your Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 next month, take a little extra joy from the fact that you not only have the best game in franchise history, but that we are committed to easing the transition to Xbox One and PlayStation 4.

Madden NFL 25 will be available on Tuesday, August 27, for Xbox 360 and PS3, and fans can learn more at the Madden website. Pre-order today to receive exclusive Franchise Packs for your Connected Franchise and Madden Ultimate Team!

Fans are also invited to become a Madden Insider for exclusive information on Facebook including the latest news, original content and more for Madden NFL 25.

* RECEIPT OF MADDEN ULTIMATE TEAM CONTENT REQUIRES ACCESS TO MADDEN NFL 25 ON BOTH CURRENT AND NEXT GENERATION CONSOLES. ALL CONTENT TRANSFERS ARE FINAL. YOU MUST BE 13+ TO REGISTER FOR AN ORIGIN ACCOUNT. EA ONLINE RIVACY POLICY AND TERMS OF SERVICE CAN BE FOUND AT WWW.EA.COM. EA MAY RETIRE ONLINE FEATURES, ONLINE SERVICES AND DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT AFTER 30 DAYS NOTICE POSTED ON WWW.EA.COM/1/SERVICE-UPDATES.

† LIMIT ONCE PER NEXT-GENERATION CONSOLE.
Source and Press Release
http://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/n...xt-gen-rewards

Last edited by Kevin26385; 07-23-2013 at 12:16 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2013, 12:09 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 0
re: Madden NFL 25 Provides MUT Fans Head Start on Next-Gen

If only they pimped out madden as a whole like they do MUT and supported from that $60 they get from the rip to help shape the game up to be what it once used to be.

Still no lobbies for online communities

Online play is like arkham asylum (chaotic and full of gotham's finest)

On the field play is nowhere where it should be in this point in tech age we are in. We all had better back in the 8,16,32, and 4 bit days of playing madden or football...

But here we are advertising MUT instead of giving fans a sense of relief with regards to how the game has shaped up so far!

I'm saddened by this really, is MUT really that big and fun?
Old 07-23-2013, 12:13 PM   #3
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33

Cool for those into that kind of thing, thread could have used "MUT:" prefacing it for the rest of us though .

Was hoping this meant franchises could be ported into next gen.
Old 07-23-2013, 12:16 PM   #4
EA Game Changer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mestevo
Cool for those into that kind of thing, thread could have used "MUT:" prefacing it for the rest of us though .

Was hoping this meant franchises could be ported into next gen.
Good call, hopefully one of the moderators can add that for us. I just copy/pasted the article headline from the blog.
Old 07-23-2013, 01:05 PM   #5
Banned

ghettogeeksta's Arena

OVR: 12

Wake me up when they get historical teams.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2013, 01:23 PM   #6
EA Game Changer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettogeeksta
Wake me up when they get historical teams.
The addition of Madden Share should wake you up. Safe assumption is people at OS will be all over recreating historical teams.
Old 07-23-2013, 05:07 PM   #7
MVP

CarryTheWeight's Arena

OVR: 30

With this announcement for MUT, I wonder if the rumors about draft class transfer from current-gen NCAA 14 to next-gen Madden 25 are true...that is, unless last week's licensing announcement nullified it.
Old 07-23-2013, 08:42 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 0

My 2cents on next gen. The problem here is EA is asking alot of its customers with this announcement. I have bought every madden since M93. This may be the year I skip and here's why. The only game I will buy the rest of this gen is GTAV.

Now to xbox1, I need $500 for console and another $100 for misc accessories, (headset, charger, controller, etc). I have decided on next gen launch games say an extra $250 for Forza, Bfield4, drising3, and its between 2k,madden,and COD for that last spot. Lets say that 2k takes it (I've never been disappointed in their titles), that totals $900w/tax.

At least Forza, B4, and DR3 have shown me why I want those games on next gen. Madden took 4 years til M10 to be really good on 360, now they are asking me to buy the same game twice for $120 in a 3 month span + spend prob another $50 on Ultimate Team totaling $170 on a game you HAVE STILL YET TO SHOW!!

I know a long post but I wanted to illustrate what the EA sports brand has done to itself over the years. I also skipped NCAA for the first time in 4 years this year, and skipped TW14 after buying the last 3 versions w/most of the DLC on each title. I feel like I've been duped too many times lately by them. I just find it hilarious that instead of showing WHY YOU WANT MADDEN on next gen, they show HOW YOU CAN SPEND MORE MONEY ON NEXT GEN MADDEN.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »