Home

Madden NFL 25 Screenshot Comparison - Adrian Peterson Current Gen vs. Next-Gen

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 Screenshot Comparison - Adrian Peterson Current Gen vs. Next-Gen within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-28-2013, 11:51 PM   #49
Rookie

Cleveland Rocks's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 25 Screenshot Comparison - Adrian Peterson Current Gen vs. Next-Gen

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoahello
Looks like they purposely made the current gen look bad, so that next gen would actually amaze us.
Exactly maybe this is Madden 09 lol. I have been playing Madden 12 all weekend, on ps3 in fact and the graphics look 100 times better than that current gen pic.
Old 07-29-2013, 10:11 AM   #50
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: Madden NFL 25 Screenshot Comparison - Adrian Peterson Current Gen vs. Next-Gen

I Pre-Ordered PS4 with Madden and wanted to see what we are in for because I was actually planning on skipping madden this year...Like this pic!
Old 07-29-2013, 10:33 AM   #51
Rookie

aevans0913's Arena

OVR: 15
Just saw ACTUAL GAMEPLAY footage for next gen. Looks exactly the same as the picture they used for current gen here. The difference in the pictures they touch up and use to advertise and the photos you would actually see when you play the game are amazing. Its false advertisement and most games do it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2013, 10:44 AM   #52
MVP

cthurt's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by aevans0913
Just saw ACTUAL GAMEPLAY footage for next gen. Looks exactly the same as the picture they used for current gen here. The difference in the pictures they touch up and use to advertise and the photos you would actually see when you play the game are amazing. Its false advertisement and most games do it.
Where did u see this next gen footage??? because if it looked as bad as that current gen pic i need to cancel my pre order for next gen MAdden ASAP.
Old 07-29-2013, 06:27 PM   #53
Rookie

LastExit's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa D
As expected higher polygon count in the Next Gen nothing special there.. None of this really matter if the gameplay is not there, and EA is way behind in that depart for a long time now.. What's the real concern is if the Next Gen Madden will be a another port from current Gen??
As I remember the interview from the EA executive at E3 this year, they are building off of specific components of the current generation (such as building off of the Infinity Engine to create the Ignite Engine) but I don't know if that means completely using what we have now as the foundation and making improvements based on the increased memory and processing power or what.

As was already mentioned, we won't see the big lead we saw last time because last time we were going from SD to HD. I'm sure we will see a much better looking game (that True Step technology [or whatever the technical name they have for it was] looks very promising) but in the end if gameplay still has the same issues then, IMO, there won't be much to look forward to.....but I'll give EA the benefit of the doubt and assume they are going to overhaul gameplay to the extent that they will get rid of those legacy issues.
Old 07-30-2013, 05:46 AM   #54
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by aevans0913
The only footage that I've seen was from a dev interview and it was the Vikes practicing with basically AD running every play... Those graphics DID NOT look like current gen to me. There was alot more detail on the players and more animations. It was not A "touched-up" photo and it looked pretty good IMO.

I'd like to know the release date for it. Is there a CONFIRMED launch date for either the PS4 or XboxOne?
NCAA FB: Gamecocks and Tarheels
NCAA BB: Gamecocks and Tarheels
Old 07-30-2013, 08:52 AM   #55
MVP

brandon27's Arena

OVR: 15

Wow, got to say, that next gen screenshot looks pretty damn awesome!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »