Home

Evil Source Gaming Madden 25 Preview Videos

This is a discussion on Evil Source Gaming Madden 25 Preview Videos within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-27-2013, 03:51 AM   #33
Banned

OVR: 28
Re: Evil Source Gaming Madden 25 Preview Videos

I have to say, I'm enjoying NCAA (not a big college guy). The game is slower and much less twitchy and player movement looks MUCH better than Madden. Once again, the player movement (most basic element for a sports game) in Madden looks atrocious. Fast, twitchy and unrealistic. It does not look like football and doesn't really remind of real life at all. That's the biggest problem with Madden, it looks and plays too much like an old arcade game based on football rather than what a simulation should be.

These videos just don't have me feeling good about Madden at all. Sigh...
Old 07-27-2013, 05:36 AM   #34
Lurking

kongemeier's Arena

OVR: 8

Arrrgghh, so they still didn't fix the "Super-Sim". Every play only takes about 10 seconds of the clock and no option to see the plays when your player is not on the field...

This, again, kills the super star mode for me!
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 07-27-2013, 06:49 AM   #35
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

I'm not that worried about the read-option being over-powered in Madden from this video. It was very clear he was on a lower difficulty level when he would make the wrong read and still truck the defenders for gains. That's not going to happen on All-Pro or All-Madden.

As for the speed of the game and twitchiness of players we have a speed setting that will fix that (I like Slow myself) and NCAA has always had more twitchy and unpolished player movement than Madden the last few years. I disagree that NCAA 14 will be better in that regard.

When the demo is released it will give us all some real information. I'm looking forward to getting hands on. I'm tired of videos.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2013, 04:10 PM   #36
Formerly simon48xbox

The_Balm's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
I can't even play my NCAA. It freezes at the loading screen every time. If it doesn't freeze then it freezes at the end of the kickoff.
PS3 or 360?
Old 07-27-2013, 05:22 PM   #37
Banned

OVR: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
I'm not that worried about the read-option being over-powered in Madden from this video. It was very clear he was on a lower difficulty level when he would make the wrong read and still truck the defenders for gains. That's not going to happen on All-Pro or All-Madden.

As for the speed of the game and twitchiness of players we have a speed setting that will fix that (I like Slow myself) and NCAA has always had more twitchy and unpolished player movement than Madden the last few years. I disagree that NCAA 14 will be better in that regard.

When the demo is released it will give us all some real information. I'm looking forward to getting hands on. I'm tired of videos.
Hope you are right Rudy. I really want them to slow the game down.
Old 07-27-2013, 09:22 PM   #38
Banned

The Duke's Arena

OVR: 2

Good to see we're still stuck with the same terrible create-a-player faces we've been stuck with this entire generation. lazy.
Old 07-27-2013, 10:28 PM   #39
Formerly simon48xbox

The_Balm's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Duke
Good to see we're still stuck with the same terrible create-a-player faces we've been stuck with this entire generation. lazy.
Can't you just use Game Face?
Old 07-28-2013, 01:05 AM   #40
Banned

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon48xbox
Can't you just use Game Face?
Could be wrong but I don't think game face is possible for creating players outside of connected franchise

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »