Home

UK pre-order prices

This is a discussion on UK pre-order prices within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-28-2013, 10:26 AM   #1
Rookie

ajtickle's Arena

OVR: 1
UK pre-order prices

Don't know how many people from the UK come on here but does anyone know the cheapest place to pre-order Madden 25?

Not asking out of laziness, I've had a thorough look around but the cheapest seems to be in the £39 region, anyone know if it's cheaper anywhere else on the web?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2013, 12:15 PM   #2
MVP

infemous's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: UK pre-order prices

I tend to use Shopto, but I don't think it would be a wise investment to buy Madden 25 if you have Madden 13, from everything I've seen of it... It seems like good ideas and a positive direction with the same lazy execution.
Old 07-28-2013, 02:12 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Cheapest I have found so far is Tesco at £35 if you use TD-G9DW for a £5 discount, assuming that's the 360 or PS3 version you want and not Xbox One or PS4.

Last edited by ngr49er; 07-28-2013 at 02:16 PM.
Old 07-28-2013, 06:46 PM   #4
Rookie

ajtickle's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by infemous
I tend to use Shopto, but I don't think it would be a wise investment to buy Madden 25 if you have Madden 13, from everything I've seen of it... It seems like good ideas and a positive direction with the same lazy execution.
I was thinking Shopto, 37 is cheaper than most (by a very small margin) and I've used it before and got it a day early, which is always nice. I'm not fully sold on the game, but I'm a sucker for EA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngr49er
Cheapest I have found so far is Tesco at £35 if you use TD-G9DW for a £5 discount, assuming that's the 360 or PS3 version you want and not Xbox One or PS4.
Thank you, do you know how reliable Tesco is at getting the game to you on release day? I know it says that it is meant for release day arrival but some retailers are pretty unreliable at that.
Old 07-29-2013, 04:12 AM   #5
MVP

ill be using amazon as usual, not the cheapest but i know it arrives when it is supposed to
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2013, 04:42 AM   #6
MVP

infemous's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ueauvan
ill be using amazon as usual, not the cheapest but i know it arrives when it is supposed to
I actually had my worst experience with Amazon, as free deliver took over 2 weeks due to some problem.

I complained and they gave me like a 10 pound amazon voucher, but it wasn't worth the hassle in my opinion.
Old 07-29-2013, 04:42 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajtickle
Thank you, do you know how reliable Tesco is at getting the game to you on release day? I know it says that it is meant for release day arrival but some retailers are pretty unreliable at that.
Have no knowledge of how quick or slow Tesco is, most reliable to get it either day before or release day is shopto. By the way Tesco are listing release day as 30/12/13, hopefully just a typo on their part by getting the day right but month wrong. As I'm not too worried about getting it on release day and want the cheapest price plus topcashback, I've gone for Tesco so far.
Old 07-30-2013, 10:23 AM   #8
Rookie

I have pre-ordered it for £49.85 for the PS4 from a place where I will get it about 3 days early.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »