Home

Madden NFL 25 Videos (Taken by Attendees From Recent Community Event)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 Videos (Taken by Attendees From Recent Community Event) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-29-2013, 03:18 PM   #33
Pro

OVR: 7
I don't get all the negativity. What do people want? It's a videogame first of all. I get there are things lacking that next gen will be able to implement. But I'm sure M25 for current gen is still a good to very good product. It's authentic and its the only NFL game town. Enjoy it for petes sake instead of nitpicking at every little thing. And If everyone expects madden to equal the Show, dont go there. As great and authentic as that game is, it also gets very boring. So please lets just enjoy the game for what it is, a videogame.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Old 07-29-2013, 03:24 PM   #34
Banned

OVR: 28
Re: Madden NFL 25 Videos (Taken by Attendees From Recent Community Event)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooch49
I don't get all the negativity. What do people want? It's a videogame first of all. I get there are things lacking that next gen will be able to implement. But I'm sure M25 for current gen is still a good to very good product. It's authentic and its the only NFL game town. Enjoy it for petes sake instead of nitpicking at every little thing. And If everyone expects madden to equal the Show, dont go there. As great and authentic as that game is, it also gets very boring. So please lets just enjoy the game for what it is, a videogame.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Translates to:

"Everyone needs to view the game like I view the game. If you don't, it will ruin MY experience of the game. You are all wrong for not agreeing with how I see the game and you guys make this site unbearable."

Old 07-29-2013, 03:35 PM   #35
Pro

OVR: 8

I just don't understand why people act surprised at this point.

Look....this is how it works. After year 4 of console sports games, that's pretty much all you're getting for that generation. Sure little things here and there are changed but by that point they've gotten all they're going to get out of the console or more importantly all they're WILLING to get out of it. The developers only have so much time to work on a game that's released once every 365 days and year to year, release to release, there's just not a whole lot under the hood that's worked on.

It's not like this is going to be any different for the new consoles, so you may as well either get used to it or just stop buying these games after the 4th year or so of a console life cycle. The first couple Madden's/NCAA's/whatever on the next gen consoles will have that initial "Wow" factor of looking better and a few other things here and there but after a few years, that's all it's ever going to be.

When you have a machine that lasts fo 8 years and never gets upgraded.....you have a machine that lasts for 8 years and never gets upgraded. I would think people would be used to this by now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2013, 03:39 PM   #36
Pro

superxero27's Arena

OVR: 2

Why are the colors so washed out? And sorry, the "it's a dome/it's a night game" stuff doesn't fly, Madden and NCAA have had few problems with this in years past.

The Vikings purple looks way too pastel-y; the darker undershirt purple is closer to what the real color should be.

My teams:
NFL - Minnesota Vikings, Arizona Cardinals
NCAAF/B - Arizona Wildcats, Northern Arizona Lumberjacks, North Texas Mean Green

I find it amusing that the OS icon for NAU is 20 years (and three rebrands!) out of date.
Old 07-29-2013, 03:56 PM   #37

OVR: 34

It looks like the perfect bookend to a very stale and lifeless generation of Madden football. Somebody needs to light a fire under these folks or Madden football is going to remain a very dull videogame experience.

I don't care what console its being played on, this title needs a swift kick in the pants.
Old 07-29-2013, 04:02 PM   #38
MVP

cthurt's Arena

OVR: 3

The sad part about it is as much as i dislike how this current gen madden looks i would still buy it first day just to get my football fix for the year. if I didnt have next gen Madden to look forward too
Old 07-29-2013, 04:30 PM   #39
Pro

StayPlation82's Arena

OVR: 12

I saw they have an option for a QB with 88 spd. glad they added this, not sure what his passer ratings are but this may save me from creating a player pre-CCF.
Old 07-29-2013, 04:33 PM   #40
MVP

gr18's Arena

OVR: 11

It sounds like many are jumping into next Gen head first with confidence that EA will producea far better product.Good luck with that.It's good to be optimistic but I don't think people that are very dissatisfied with current Gen will find a completely new and different fundamentally sound football game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »