Home

Which difficulty level is the most realistic?

This is a discussion on Which difficulty level is the most realistic? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-28-2003, 09:15 PM   #1
Rookie

PrynceKee's Arena

OVR: 4
Which difficulty level is the most realistic?

I've always played Madden on the All-Pro difficulty because it seemed like with the right sliders the game was more realistic and on All-Madden players really played better than their ratings. But, this year I'm still playing on All-Pro with Dan's sliders and I'm not so sure that it's more realistic. I have yet to lose a game to the AI on All-Pro with my Broncos in franchise mode. I've had a few close games but no loses at all so maybe I've out grown the difficulty or it really isn't as realistic as I thought. I haven't even atempted to play the game on All-Madden this year. But, I see Jistic's All-Madden sliders getting a lot of praise in the slider thread and would like to try them but only if All-Madden isn't cheap and is realistic. So which difficulty do you guys feel is the best and most realistic?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-28-2003, 09:24 PM   #2
Banned

Jon22's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Which difficulty level is the most realistic?

legendary
Old 12-28-2003, 09:27 PM   #3
Rookie

PrynceKee's Arena

You must be thinking of ESPN because Madden doesn't have a legenday mode does it?
Old 12-29-2003, 08:39 AM   #4
Rookie

dk6663's Arena

Over at another web site they did a magazine that summerized all the modes indiacating all pro being the mode that played to the player attributes.
Old 12-29-2003, 08:58 AM   #5
Rookie

PrynceKee's Arena

Which site?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-29-2003, 11:00 AM   #6
MVP

Mizzou23's Arena

OVR: 13

I have played Madden on All-Pro for years, but just recently gave Jistic's all-madden sliders a try. Through 4 games in my franchise, i was very satisfied with the results. In my 5th game (i'm using the chiefs) I lost to Denver, with Clinton Portis running for about 250 yards. I was pretty mad, but this pretty much happened in real life so maybe it wasn't so bad. The next game I played at Green Bay and turned the ball over left and right, and the AI was unstoppable. Maybe I just need a little more time, but the sliders do seem pretty good. You really have to focus on making good decisions or you'll get creamed.
Old 12-30-2003, 06:42 PM   #7
Rookie

dk6663's Arena

Maddenmania.com
Old 12-30-2003, 06:45 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 14

All Pro is the most realistic, and of course if you found it too easy then you can adjust the slider settings to make it more challenging. But the cpu AI is programmed to be fairest on the All Pro Level. Beyond that the cpu is prone to doing some things that are not cheating, but close to cheating.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »