Home

When will they show next gen footage?

This is a discussion on When will they show next gen footage? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-09-2013, 08:58 AM   #41
Banned

TheBuddyHobbs's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: When will they show next gen footage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by howboutdat
i hate to bust peoples bubble , but just because a game is coming out oct 29th, does not , in anyway ,shape , or form , meant the next gen consoles are coming out then. i mean just look at madden, its a bundle package for ps4..... but its not coming out the day the game is aug 27th. also , im just not sure why people think it would be out in oct, when they said "holidays" was the release time. so mid nov at best . its pretty clear just because a game is coming out, doesnt insure the next gen console is coming out then also. that being said, it cant come soon enough. i want to see more gameplay on next gen other than ap running the ball. its going to be a long wait i feel....
Terrible example, current gen Madden is coming out on Aug 27th. We are talking next gen here.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2013, 02:35 PM   #42
Stop the Nonsense

fsufan4423's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin26385
I think a lot of people will buy both versions after the recent Gamestop news:

GameStop to offer $50 when upgrading to next-gen http://stickskills.com/2013/08/07/ga...ext-gen-title/
Glad I revisited the thread, been on vacation and didn't hear this.

3 national championships 3 Heisman Trophy winners 16 ACC Championships 14 straight AP top fives

2014 BCS National Champions
Old 08-10-2013, 04:43 PM   #43
Banned

OVR: 0

In my opinion next Gen Madden should not be released this cycle. Both systems do not even have a confirmed launch date. Not to mention the season will be damn near over if Nov or Dec is the target date for next gen system launch. Or at the very least EA could discount both games or something.

Should have read thru the thread. Coppping Madden 25 on ps3. Rapestop coming thru. Props Gamestop!!!!

Last edited by Introvese; 08-10-2013 at 04:48 PM.
Old 08-11-2013, 12:35 AM   #44
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Introvese
In my opinion next Gen Madden should not be released this cycle. Both systems do not even have a confirmed launch date. Not to mention the season will be damn near over if Nov or Dec is the target date for next gen system launch. Or at the very least EA could discount both games or something.

Should have read thru the thread. Coppping Madden 25 on ps3. Rapestop coming thru. Props Gamestop!!!!
The regular season will be half over when the consoles launch. There is no December launch, both consoles will be out a week before black friday at minimum.

Half of Novemeber+All of December+All of January = a lot of football still to be played when it launches. Not to mention outside of the august launch week this period in the year is where the largest spike of Madden sales happen.
Old 08-11-2013, 12:55 AM   #45
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymee13
Pure football fans are sure to buy it for both. Not many football fans can go 3 months without having a new madden game to go with the season.
I'm as pure a football fan as you can get, but I'm also smart, and I won't be buying this recycled game now when I know I have a Ps4 pre order down. . .there is honestly no reason to buy this game twice.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2013, 12:43 PM   #46
Banned

OVR: 3

Next gen Madden is going to blow away Madden 25 for PS3 and 360.
This is going to be very evident when EA starts unveiling the details of gameplay and controls and we finally see some extensive videos.
The graphical leap may not be to everyones liking, but the way the game is going to play and the overall experience is going probably going to make folks drooooooool!!!
I cant wait to see all of the new Defensive Line animations and get after the quarterback in some next gen Madden 25. Even in the small taste of video that EA has released, you can tell that for those of us who love to play DLine, it is going to be the best gameplay yet in a football game.
CANT FREAKING WAIT!!
Old 08-11-2013, 01:08 PM   #47
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CigarCityBandit
Next gen Madden is going to blow away Madden 25 for PS3 and 360.
This is going to be very evident when EA starts unveiling the details of gameplay and controls and we finally see some extensive videos.
The graphical leap may not be to everyones liking, but the way the game is going to play and the overall experience is going probably going to make folks drooooooool!!!
I cant wait to see all of the new Defensive Line animations and get after the quarterback in some next gen Madden 25. Even in the small taste of video that EA has released, you can tell that for those of us who love to play DLine, it is going to be the best gameplay yet in a football game.
CANT FREAKING WAIT!!
I'd slow your hype man. Easiest way to be disappointed is if you have unrealistic expectations....
Old 08-11-2013, 03:05 PM   #48
Rookie

Diehardfan's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by RateSports
I'd slow your hype man. Easiest way to be disappointed is if you have unrealistic expectations....
That is so true. Everyone needs to remember that initial releases are almost always the weakest. Heavy on eye candy to sell the system but low on content. And it's been that way for a very long time.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »