Home

Madden Next Gen Wishlist

This is a discussion on Madden Next Gen Wishlist within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-06-2013, 05:42 AM   #17
Banned

OVR: 10
Re: Madden Next Gen Wishlist

Real time presentation
Better physics engine(especially on tackles)
Wr/Db interactions
Realistic AI
Wear and tear injury system
Working pass rush moves
Qb vision cone (as an option of course lol)
Old 08-06-2013, 07:11 PM   #18
Rookie

UNCTarheel82's Arena

OVR: 0

How about stop taking things out of the game that the fans love and then bring them back in 2 to 3 years like it is something new. Fire all the game testers too where the hell is EA finding these dudes????
Old 08-07-2013, 08:28 AM   #19
Rookie

Is there any way we can submit this list to EA?
Old 08-07-2013, 12:23 PM   #20
Rookie

I

1. Animations-realistic and fluid.. Signature throwing, running, defensive moves(spins, stutters, etc).. Tackling, DB/WR interaction , line play realistic
2. AI .. Actual football smarts.. Ratings should matter
3. Gameplay.. Organic, realistic physics, player differences, a realistic passing cone similar to nfl fever had .. Weather effects and actually affects game.. Wind, snow, rain.. Etc... Attributes and fatigue matter
4. Presentation.. Better commentary, unique stadium chants, crowd swells, waving towels, realistic sidelines- cameras, cheerleaders , fans, coaches, players, benches, etc, animated scoreboard, music imports, half time show and pre/ post game like 2 k had, chain gang, carts for injured players
5. Graphics.. Player models and faces realistic, stadiums replicized, lighting effects, field deterioration , multiple camera views w editor , proper helmets and jersey colors, cloth physics, mouth guards , towels on Qbs
Old 08-07-2013, 09:14 PM   #21
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

A.I. has to be completely overhauled, probably totally started from scratch. It should react, it should adjust, it should mix it up and keep you guessing. It should keep track of your tendencies. It should exploit weaknesses.

This by itself would make me extremely happy

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2013, 09:50 PM   #22
Banned

ghettogeeksta's Arena

OVR: 12

WR/DB interaction system, a new Qb throwing system, and way more catch and ball location variety. Is this too much to ask for, especially on next-gen systems!
Old 08-09-2013, 07:25 AM   #23
Rookie

I haven't bought a NFL game since 2008 w all pro2k8 and madden/ 2k 5 before that. I'm hoping madden 25 next gen brings good things and brings video game football back and not just a cosmetically enhanced football iteration from this gen. They need the animations and intricacies of the nfl with a level of presentation to bring the game to life. Player differences, uncanned animations for an organic feel, passing trajectories , unique player animations with QB throwing styles, unique player moves( spins, strength moves, etc), playoff atmospheres, unique stadium differences and include things such as weather effects, sidelines that come alive, chain gangs, espn presentation and stadium noise/ chants. If they cannot deliver I really hope in 2015 we see another nfl game.
Old 08-09-2013, 12:05 PM   #24
MVP

Would like mis matches on both sides of the ball to have that effect you'd expect and give results that were dynamic (I.E., Randy Moss paired up with a back up DB in which this DB may be the one to shut him down or get burned by either deep ball or in route running.

Defensive sets not built to stop the run should not be able to stop the runs for no gains/losses period. It makes no sense for a defense to come out in a quarter defense and shut down a jumbo formation with people morphing past wide 300lb linemen like they do now. Punish those players for trying to play faulty!

Implement it to where that making wacky audibles without the proper personnel on the field is very freaking risky, most DC's would call a timeout and this game doesnt force you to really put those to good use. It would make the immersion far more better than it is now and force players to actually think instead of run the norm of "it works no matter what so i''m gonna keep doing it"!

QB drop steps and accuracy on the run!

This is very important and would bring the authenticity back into the fold, tired of everyone playing like mike vick or Kap running east or west the moment the ball is snapped!

Defense angles should be "weighted", Players do not adjust there weight and body position on a whim like they do in madden which results in either eyes behind their heads or perfect tackles at all the wrong angles and dimensions. I hate the way defenders can change their speed and direction and make the perfect play.

Qbs throw too perfect and intended receivers catch everything with the same animation. There's no bobbles, or clear attempts for second chances at grabbing the ball.

Fumbles, dunno why but it seems like the defense gets up way faster than the person who fumbled the ball and at times it feels like the offense doesnt even react to the fumble like the Olinemen who do when there backs are turned away from the play.

Injured players returning should feel like they're injured and the chance if getting seriously injured should be greatly emphasized and more risky than it is now. Force me to make that judgement call on putting my star LB back in the game with a mild sprain, he wont play the same due to it and thats what I wanna see!

Mis communications on offense and defense, WRs on timing routes not getting their in time especially for people who like to play with other teams playbooks, there should be some fall back to that, some chemistry to that has to be made during the game, not every play has to be perfect.

Players moved off the LOS, this one is a biggie to me, i have seen numerous people online come out in a 4-3, 3-4 defense and take their DE or NT and play safety/LB with them and make plays better than some DBs out there at the same time there dline doesnt even break down when u call a run play in which it should of obliterated that Dline making the player on the other end think twice about trying to stop the run from pass defenses!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »